The Aftermath of The Battle!

As Enel and his ark, along with the bell, fall into the sea clouds below and the sky clears everyone gathers on Upper Yard.

I was still where the bell used to be but I soon fell back since I used up my maigc. As I was fallling I could only hope for someone to catch me since I worked my butt off for all of this to have a happy ending.

The Straw Hats looked up to only gasped in surprise to see your falling figure turning into a mini comet since your falling so far it created some momentum.

"(Y/N)!" screamed out your comrades.

Thankfully Zoro caught you, when you landed in his arms he momentarily had to crouch down since you had so much momentum when you we're falling. Your spirits came as soon as you landed in the swordsman's arms, but before he handed you to Sky you thanked him yet again for saving you.

"Thanks Zoro, you've helped me a lot during this whole war! I'm grateful to have you by my side!" I Said as I could only grab his arm with my hand as a thankful gesture with a soft smile.

The swordsman could only look at you since you still had the outfit Enel put on you, and he feels like he can trust you more now since you sacrificed yourself for him and the others while still being a hostage. (And lemme tell you, he eyed your chest the WHOLE time.) But he got out of his daze so he could respond to you.

"Don't mention it. Don't push yourself any more now." He said as he handed me to Sky, but when I was being handed to Sky and Chopper I thought I saw a small smile on his face when he talked to me. I guess he accepted me in crew, that's nice.

"(Y/N)! ARE YOU OKAY?! IM SORRY I SHOULD'VE CAUGHT YOU AFTER I TOOK DOWN ENEL!!" Cried out Luffy as he looked over me with waterfall-like tears looking quite guilty he forgot to catch you after defeating Enel.

"SHUT UP! YOUR SO LOUD! LET HER REST! AND HOW DARE YOU NOT CATCH HER! I ACTUALLY ACCEPTED TO BE PART OF YOUR CREW BECAUSE OF (Y/N)! AND NOW I'M DOUBTING ALL OF THIS!!"

"Igneel stop yelling. You said yourself that (Y/N)-sama needs to rest..." said Shadow as he sweat dropped at his fire wielding friend.

"Tsk. Your lucky (Y/N) likes you guys or else I would have burned all of you to death." Said Igneel as he did the most scary glare he can muster making everyone shiver even Zoro.

"Like your gonna do that, I've seen you with Chopper and Luffy you got really soft Igneel." butted in Celestia as she smirked at her comrade who could only blow out steam from his ears because of how exposed he was when she said that. Let's just say he was caught red handed and he was super embarrassed.

"tch."

"Yep he's grown soft, that's good for change! It's nice someone like you can trust others than us and
(Y/N)-san Igneel!"

"Sky, please stop before I actually burn them..."

As we went to a part of Upper Yard to settle and rest, the Shandia warriors begin to recover, I over heard that Conis' father was supposed to be dead since he protected her but suddenly saying he's alive making some of us yell out at him for scaring them.

The ones who we're forced to build the Ark Maxim we're reunited with their families.

~

We all started celebrating with the angels with another huge bonfire with people making a train around the fire including Luffy and Usopp who we're doing the Can Can with an angel around the bonfire.

I was just beside my spirits since Igneel and Shadow told me they didn't want anyone and I mean ANYONE to touch me considering last time I danced with someone...