- Movie 5 - The Cursed Holy Sword

⛔️Disclaimer!⛔️: The movies do NOT follow the original story of this dan-made story insert of One Piece! It's only for more adventures with you're chaotic bunch! :)

(Since Robin is in this movie I will be adding Igneel but since it's the first movie she appeared in I will not be adding Shadow nor SKy since they joined in late Skypeia *I mean by that they joined later in the Skypeia arc :)*

(your outfit!)

We found an island to be docked on that I and Robin discovered to be Asuka Island

"COOL!" Cried out Celestia and Luffy as Luffy got punched by Igneel.

"Shut up! Nami hasn't finished talking! And Celestia, be more mature." He yelled at his captain as he turned seriously towards his friend.

"Ok ok, Igneel-kun."

"Don't call me that!"

"Ok, Igneel-kun~"

"I SAID STOP IT, WOMAN!"

"Igneel. Celestia." You warily as you had Chopper on your shoulder.

They stopped what they were doing as Igneel glared at her while she was giggling.

"It seems to be the perfect place for some supplies! Don't you think navigator-san?" Asked Robin smiling as I nodded with her.

"Yeah! It's a pretty island too! With lots of nature, nice people! I don't feel any bad aura from it!" I said as I used my powers to sense the upcoming island.

"Well, since (Y/N) said so then I accept it! Let's go!" Said Usopp as the others nodded.

"Ok! We'll be docked in a few hours so while the ship heads towards Asuka, we'll choose who gets to stay on the ship!" Said Nami as Luffy groaned.

Nami glared at him momentarily before going to look at you, "(Y/N) is it okay if you stay behind for this one? I know you want to go explore but I think because of your powers you can protect the Merry by yourself easily." Sais Nami with a saddened expression as you looked at her and soon smiled.