Assault on Enies Lobby: A Declaration of War!

When we all gathered after getting out of the train, we all began an all-out assault on the government island of Enies Lobby against thousands of Marine soldiers and the Cipher Pol agents in a last ditch to rescue our friend Robin and Franky for his family. Before they are dragged through the Gate of Justice.

"The massive doors are the only thing standing between Robin and Franky and their respective destinations: Marine HQ and the most terrifying prision of Impel Down." I said to everyone as we ran un tp the doors. they all nodded and we started moving forward.

"HWAAAAH!" Screamed out Luffy as he ran past us and went ahead as we handled the Giants Oimo and Kashii, they're dog-ridding guards they said.

And also they're is also someone called monstrous jurors? And HOLY, a three headed judge!!

" That impatient brat..." Mumbled Igneel as he kicked some marines away from me.

"That's Luffy alright! Oh, Zoro can you handle them? I want us to meet up with Luffy ASAP!" I said over to Zoro who nodded and did a new attack and single handedly took care of the rest of the marines and Chiper Pol agents.

"Let's go." Said Zoro as he ran.

"Right!" Said all of us as we ran behind him.

"Woah! He did that with almost no effort! And he's not even the captain!" Said the Zambai staring at the swordsman in awe.

As we got closer to the stairs Sanji who was a bit late since King-sama had a few problems, came in and kicked my baby and Zoro.

"My baby! Are you okay?" I asked Chopper who only nodded in reassurance, I then glared at Sanji who froze when he sensed my anger.

"Why did you attack us?! Wanna fight!?" Snarled Zoro.

"Shut up! I lead the path for my goddess and Nami-san!"

"I don't care about that! We're here to rescue Robin remember?" Said Nami.

"Your right! She may be crying out my name! ROBIN-CHWAN HERE I COME~"

"What in the fuck?" Said both Shadow and Igneel as they looked at Sanji. Don't worry Shadow didn't curse it was of course only Igneel. Sky and Celestia just sweat dropped.

"Let's just go already!" Said the swordsman.

"AH! Mom! Zoro is going the wrong way!!!!!" Shouted Chopper over to me as I literally let my body fall horizontally "EH!?!?!"

"ZORO! Your going the wrong way! Turn back!" Shouted Chopper to his directionally challenged friend.

"What?"

"ARE YOU THAT STUPID?! NAMI SAID THE STAIRS!" Yelled Igneel.

"Zoro come over here it's the better way to get to the top." I said calmy to Zoro who only nodded and went with us.

"You stupid ass rabies brat who don't know which way is left or right..."

"SHUT YOU YOU OLD ASS FIRE DRAGON!!"

"EXCUSE ME! 1500 IS A YOUNG AGE FOR US!!!"

"OH WHATEVER!"

"Zoro I got some medicine for idiots."

"Idiots-oi!"

"Chopper? Make sure to some for him too." I said to my 'son' as I pointed to Sanji screaming Robin's name.

"Oh yeah sure. But I think he's out of medical help."

"pfft-" Giggled the female spirits.