Encounter With Aokiji The Admiral!

Yay! We're here! I'm so happy! I got a lot of twists I'm planning out for (Y/N) and her own arc and Water 7 so I hope you guys will enjoy this arc! :)

After winning against Foxy in a Davy Back Fight we all went back to Tonjit-san's house to only encounter with a tall lanky man in front of the door.

"Huh? Why is someone sleeping in front of the old man's house? And that's also a weird spot to nap..." Asked Usopp and then commented about the spot he's sleeping.

"Just like rabies over here." Igneel jabbed his thumb to Zoro who snapped at him.

"SHUT UP!"

"Well, I'll wake him up, he's in front of ossan's house so we have to move him." Said Luffy as he walked up to the man.

'Wait, I have a bad feeling about this man....he reminds me of someone I've seen on newspapers a while ago...' I thought as I shook away the chilling feeling.

As Luffy took off his sleeping mask Robin gasped in shock and started shaking. "Robin? What's wrong?" Asked Nami as she looked over to her friend.

"N-no! I-it c-can't be!" Said Robin as she was so shocked and scared she fell on her behind.

The man finally stood up and yawned, "Man, that was a good nap."

"Oi, who is he that's making Robin so shocked?" Asked Usopp.

"H-he's....Aokiji.....a marine Admiral!" Said finally Robin as she tried to recollect herself.

"What!?" Yelled everyone.

"AH! It's him! I k-knew It that he s-seemed familiar!!" I said as I started shaking too making everyone else look at me in worry.

"(Y/N)-sama! Are you okay?" Asked Sky as she went beside me to help me stand up.

"(Y/N)! What's his reputation? What kind of Admiral?" Zoro asked as he readied his swords.

"H-he's the real d-deal! There are currently Three Admirals of the marines that are leading their whole HQ. A-and h-he's part of the big three!" I said as I was still shaking even if Sky and Celestia was helping me calm down.

"If our master and Robin is feared by you, you must be very strong if your an Admiral" Stated Shadow.

"We won't let you touch her!" Said Igneel.

"Hm? Oh you must be the Straw Hats I've heard about. Don't worry I just came here privately. The HQ didn't ask me to be here so I won't capture you guys. I Just wanted to see where Robin ended up after Alabasta." Said the man looking over at Robin who is still shaking. He also looked at me since I was in front of Robin and prepard a barrier spell if it's necessary.

He then went over at the lake and froze the whole part of it telling Tonjit-san that it will lead them to the next island with his power called the "Hie Hie Fruit", which is an ice type devil fruit.

Tonjit-san then left with Shelly to the next island waving goodbye at us.

"Now that he's gone I'm gonna have to give you some infromation on your reputaion, to me, I see you all as threat to the world. But the biggest threat I see is Robin for her ability to read poneglyphs. Y'know that every orginazaion Robin belonged to does not exist anymore and that she is always the only survivor each time." Said Aokiji as he looked over all of us but then turned back at me with blank face.