Fighting our own battles in Onigashima! Let's move to defeat Kaido!!

(EPISODE 1000 Y'ALL! WE MADE IT OMG I'M SCREAMING IRL RN!!! Okokok Onto the chapter sorry! Happy reading!)

"Everyone! Good luck to your future battles!" Yelled out our captain as we all nodded seriously.

"Yes! Captain!"

Luffy soon turned to you and softly smiled, "Be careful (Y/N). I'm going up ahead okay? Be safe!" He said as you smiled.

"Of course Luffy! Now go and defeat Kaido!" He nodded while laughing and waved at us as we all nodded and separated to defeat some of Kaido's henchmen.

Before Luffy or neither of us could go further we all engaged in fighting against Goki and Juki in combat.

"Ugh! I hate people like them.." Sighed dramatically Celestia as I sweatdropped.

"Haha! Welp, they are persistent!"

We fought for a bit as Luffy soon knocked down Goki as some of us with me went to go and knock down Juki, someone ran through a door destroying it as I caught some of the crewmates before they could get hit by the debris.

"What was that?!" Asked Usopp as I only looked on seriously, "Something that you don't see every day."

"H-he's X Drake...!" Cried out Sky as Shadow stood beside her and held his guard.

Luffy looked at the man after he knocked down Goki, "Huh? Who are you?"

"He's an enemy!" Yelled out some of his crewmates.

"His name is X Drake Lu. Part of the worst generation like you, me and Zoro." You answered so the ordeal will end quicker.

"Oi! Straw Hat! Want to make an alliance with me? I know Koby and he's told me a lot about you. You as well miss Goddess." Said Drake as our crew immediately said no.

"No."

"Sure!"

"Of course! That would be delightful!" You smiled as your captain grinned with you.

"Oi. Oi. Oi! We do not approve!!" Retorted out Nami, Usopp, Sanji, Chopper with some of your spirits as Sky and Aqua sweatdropped with Robin, Jimbei, Franky and Brook as he laughed.

"Thank you," Drake said as you smiled up to him and held out a hand that he took after a brief moment.

"Pleasure to work with you sir handsome!" You smiled.

"(Y/N). Stop getting handsy with another man..." Said Zoro as he crossed his arms and eyed the man that was blushing at you.

"I AGREE! (Y/N)! WE'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MARRIED! I CANNOT ALLOW THIS GESTURE TO BE SHOWN TO OTHER MEN!!!" Shouted Sanji as it seems he was punching the air while crying?

"WHEN DID YOU PLAN ON MARRYING HER?!" Retorted Usopp and Zoro with Igneel and Shadow.

"Oh my..." Said Robin and Sky in unison as they covered their mouths.

"I'll burn them all to ash I SWEAR."

"Igneel. Sweetie, please don't..."

"Wow! (Y/N)-chan is the chosen one for them all! Haha!"

"Goku. Stop it."

"Sorry cousin!! Hehe!"

"Just to let you know. (Y/N) is marrying me and me only! One hand on her and I will send you flying!" Threatened Luffy as he wrapped himself around you as he 'purposely' made a menacing glare towards Drake who got the memo and nodded.