THAT'S (Y/N)'S UNCLE?!

"UNCLE RAYLEIGH!!!" I cried out and hugged him making him laugh and hug me back.

"EH?!"

"He's your uncle?!" asked the crew.

"I can't belive it! You look SO different without the blond hair! But your still awesome and cool as ever Uncle Ray!" I said as I still was hugging my uncle.

"I'm glad I'm not forgotten to you (Y/N)-chan! Oh and have Haru told you that I was part of the Pirate King's crew as his first mate?" Asked my uncle as I stepped back and balled my eyes out with the rest of my friends.

"YOUR THE DARK KING?!" Said all of us as he told us his real identity.

"YOU WE'RE ON ROGER'S SHIP?!" Exhaled Luffy after he ate his food.

"So no wonder dad didn't want me to know about you. But wait! Aren't you supposed to be dead?!" Said me as Sanji nodded and added in that he's supposed to be in prision rotted away with the rest of the crew.

"Oh yeah, Haru's real name is Silvers Haru. He named himself 'Haruno' so the government won't find out he's related to me. It's a shame, I wanted you to bear our last name but you had to bear Yuki-chan's so you wouldn't be killed the moment you we're born." Said my uncle as he looked a bit disapointed but soon hugged me again saying he's happy I'm alright and safe.

"And to answer your question about Roger. Acutally, he turned himself in. The government only made it seem that way so they could show their strentgh in public. Also, four years before his execution Roger was also down with an incurable disease. We came accross a man named Crocus and we asked him to join our crew to be the doctor of the crew so he can keep his disease in check until our final journey. And after three years we finally conquered the Grand Line." Said Rayleigh which made us surprised by this information.

He even told us that the reason Crocus joined was to find a certain pirate crew which we figured must be the Rumbar Pirates, bringing Brook to tears even though he dosen't have eye sockets.

"After conquering the sea, Roger was dubbed the Pirate King. However the title was meaningless since he was about to die. But Roger still enjoyed it anyways, with parties and fighting as a way to coop with the future." Said my uncle as he smiled looking back at the memories.

"Your kinda like him. Your as reckless as my captain but on another level WAY beyond human reach." I commented making him laugh and pout hugging me while I looked away since he made a face.

"Aw~ (Y/N)-chan! Don't be so mean! I just met you after what? 12-17 years, and that's what you say to me after all this time?"

"Why is everyone in (Y/N)'s family are so sensitive when they get roasted by her?" Asked Zoro and Usopp as some laughed a little before getting serious again since Rayleigh continued his story but with me hugged by him which I didn't mind since I did miss him a lot.

"He eventually disbanded his crew who silently went their seperate ways, with fates unknown. One year later, he turned himself in to the Marines who decided to make it a public execution of him to throw fear into pirates around the world. But Roger had other plans as he said his last words to me.

I ain't gonna die, partner.

"He then made his famous speech to the world which in turned the current age of piracy." Finished Rayleigh.

We we're all astonished by the story my uncle told us that I cried and hugged him even more, "Ray! That was so heart throbbing! If only I was born a little earlier I would've felt what you all had to go through!~" I cried making my uncle laugh and hug me while Shakki came in from behind and hugged me too, "Your so kind (Y/N)-chan!"