The End of an Age: Surppassing The Emperors!

So like I just read some resumes and Zoro actually passed out from his battle against King so for the beginning of this chapter, I will be changing the outcome of the battle!

So sorry for not uploading! I wish I hadn't been up to date when it came to the manga and the story so you guys wouldn't need to wait on an update....FORGIVE ME AGAIN!

______________________________________________

You and the others we're all running to find some of the others since the moment you and Zoro defeated King and Icy, the whole place started to collapse and shake above and underneath you all.

"The others must be having fun." Joked Zoro as Aqua made a face.

"This is no time for jokes Zoro. (Y/N)-san, I suspect that it's Law and Kid's doing. I heard that they're facing Big Mom at the moment." Said Aqua.

You nodded, "I see. Well, I have faith in Law that he'll survive!"

"Um...(Y/N)-chan...? Kid is also there..." Said Goku as you just looked at him blankly.

"Who? Oh him. Yeah, I guess I have faith that he'll survive too." You said as Goku looked at you.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE ON GOOD TERMS WITH HIM?!"

"She doesn't need a man like that clown to be in her life, he's nothing special." Intervened Zoro.

"Kyah! How adorable! Zoro and (Y/N)-san together!" Said Flora as her sister nodded.

"What a divine connection! Are you two married? Aqua-sama!~ Maybe we should get married as well!" She asked before she went to Aqua who dodged the question.

"Icy..."

"No. Not yet..." Said Zoro as you looked at him weirdly.

"What did you say Zo?"

"Nothing."

"Ok...?"

You all continued running as Flora gave you some information don't the base, "If we head to the top floors we'll be safe! I'm not sure about the underground paths though, they might be blocked."

"Then we'll just fly up there ourselves." Said Aqua as you all nodded.

"Alright! Let's go! Hey (Y/N)-chan! I know it's not a good time to talk about this but...When will you and Zoro GET FRICKING MARRIED!?!"

"GOKU!!!"

"Cousin, stop that nonsense!"

"But Aqua!~ Hey Flo! You know love when you see it right? I just know she'll be with Zoro!"

"I'm sure too honey, but we shouldn't rush love, it takes patience and time." Said the nature user.

"I agree with my little sister. Maybe in 5 years or so we could see you two walking down the aisle when you're named 'Roronoa' after~" Said Icy as you blushed and thought about the ceremony.

"GUYS!! STOP!" You yelled out while covering your face.

Aqua soon noticed something, "Hey. Speaking of Zoro himself, where is he? Usually, he would be embarrassed about us talking about this topic.

"Ah! I thought he was behind me! It NEVER happened that he got lost when following me. Hey! Zoro, why are you so-"

The group looked at you in confusion but soon turned into faces of realization...