The Long Ring Long Land Island

Sorry If I get the games not in order, my friend is helping me with the summary of the arcs with her own wiki page....We're trying our best to give you exactly the One Piece story arcs and some filler ones that are funny :) So thank you to all who are supporting this story! (I'm gonna not give up!)

It's a been a while after the whole war in Skypeia and me being kidnapped and ALMOST getting married, so I was happy we had some peace and quiet for some time.

"Woah I see land!!!!" Shouted Usopp with his goggles.

"REALLY!?! Hey! Robin! Your at the crow's nest! If you saw land a while ago you should have screamed 'Land ho!'" Luffy shouted out to Robin who was unfazed at her crew mate and captain.

"I saw it a while ago."

"Like Luffy said Robin, your supposed to tell us!" Retorted Usopp.

"I'm sorry."

"That dosen't sound genuine!!"

"Guys come on, cut her some slack. At least we see an Island." I said so I can turn their attention to the island instead of arguing with Robin.

I asked Igneel to fly over there to see if there's any danger just to make sure it's safe for us to step on the island. Which made Luffy and some of the crew look in awe of Igneel's transformation.

 Which made Luffy and some of the crew look in awe of Igneel's transformation

"Saw anything?"

"Nah, but I just did a round, I didn't check all of it since it's a huge surface." Said Igneel in his dragon form but transformed back while talking.

"Igneel! Let me get a ride!" Asked Luffy with stars in his eyes. I could only sweat drop at the two since my spirit was chasing my captain.

"Okay guys! We need to be careful! Igneel told us that he hasn't seen the whole island so we should be desecrate!-" Said Nami as she was looking at us but cut herself off when she saw Luffy,Usopp, Chopper and Celestia running on the island.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?!"

"*sighs* Il go look after them while you anchor the ship. Don't worry Nami let me take care of it, you've had it rough these days." I said to Nami who was dragging a hand on her face but then cried in relief the moment I took on the request on taking care of the trouble makers.

"Your such an angel (Y/N)!~"

"Don't mention it!"

I eventually met up with the four who told me that they met an old man called Tonjit who was standing on some humongous stilts for about decade? Um ok....

They added that they heard that his horse Shelly has been waiting for him from the start. They also told me that they we're here for so long that his folk who are nomands had left the place years ago. Usopp told me he found info on the geography of the island, which consists on of ten islands that are connected and can be walked between on foot during a big ebb every year.