(Y/N) Got kidnapped Again?! Her identity revealed?

(IMAGE IS NOT MINE!!)

It's been a few days after Thriller Bark and getting Brook to join our crew!

I was usually in my workshop but Luffy dragged my out and forced me to play with him and Usopp. Chopper couldn't join us because he had some herbs to sort out with Sky's help.

"Your it Luffy!" I said to my captain as I tagged him and ran away from him chasing me.

"Come back here (Y/N)!" Laughed out Luffy as he chased me down and tackled me on the ground.

"No~ You got me! Hahahaha!" I giggled as I looked up at him since I'm pinned to the ground by him.

He was starring for a while so I got nervous, "Something worng cap'?"

"Hm..........."

"Oh yeah! (Y/N), what's that necklace to you? I've seen you get very sensitive when someone tried to touch it or even look at it." Asked Luffy as he looked down at your chest that had the necklace.

I got a bit taken aback by his question but still maintained my smile, "My mother gave it to me, I don't remmebr a lot since I never really met her. It's just a memento of her, and I get very angsty when someone tries to get close to it since I care about it a whole lot." I explained to my captain as he looked serious while listening carefully at what I'm saying.

"Oh. Well I hope you meet you mother soon!" Smiled Luffy as he hugged you and jumped off you and helping you up.

I smiled but frowned since my mother is probably not here anymore...

But I quickly hid my frown.

"Hey guys there's a weird animal on the railing! I think it wants to tell us something!" Said Usopp as he called out everyone to him so we could investigate.

As I walked up to everyone already looking in awe at the creature I started sweating when I saw that the animal was in fact from my country. "It's a pixie!"

"A pixie? Like Lucy?" Asked Nami as she looked at me curiously.

"No, there the real pixie you humans draw and imagine they have wings and they're the first kind of fairies."

I walked up to the pixie as I it bowed down at me and started talking, "(Y/N)-sama, it's nice to see your okay after all these years. You need to come back to (K/N) immediately."

"What does it mean you have to go back?" Said Luffy rather seriously as he walked closer.

"You must be the captain right? Well, I'm sorry to disapoint you all but your not suited to be aquainted to (Y/N)-sama, she's a royal and your all but weak humans."

"Weak humans?! To point out, we had defeated MANY people way stronger than us!" Cried out some of the crew mates.

"Your highness, I'll give you 2-3 hours to pack up-"

"WAIT!"

The pixie stopped talking and everyone looked at me a bit worried at my expression, "I don't want to go now, can I go home when I'm ready?"

"No. You need to come with us immediately." Said the pixie as it disappeared into thin air.

"(Y/N), better explain now!" Usopp cried out as he looked like he's blowing off his head.

"Let's go to the dining room, please...." I said as I walked in front of everyone.

~~~

"So what's going on?" Asked Usopp as he was the one that broke the silence.