New Bounties!

It was a few hours after meeting Garp-san and Cherry/Coby. Luffy decided to throw a BBQ Party with the Franky Family and Galley-La.

Everyone was at the pool resting with some girls in swinsuits and some boys in swimming trunks.

"Hey Igneel where is (Y/N)? I wanna play with her!" Whined Luffy as he clinged onto Igneel who tried to get him off but failed multiple times, "She's changing! I told you like 5 minutes ago you brat! Let me go!" He finally got him off at the mention of you coming out soon.

"Hey guys! Sorry I took too long! Nami, I think this swinsuit is too much I was just gonna use an old T-shirt and some shorts. And plus Robin isn't in a swimsuit!" I covered myself when talking but then pointed at Robin who just smiled and giggled.
(Chose any out of the 3 or imagine your own)

"Hm? It's because Robin is still resting, plus, Chopper said she needs to lay low for now so no water exposers

"Hm? It's because Robin is still resting, plus, Chopper said she needs to lay low for now so no water exposers. And plus, you look good~ The boys are gonna drool over you the moment you call out to them." Said Nami as she looked at you and then smirked at you then at the boys who we're playing around not noticing you came out of the changing rooms.

"Hey (Y/N)-sama! Your back! Wow~ You look stunning just like a real Goddess! Your living up to your name for sure!" Said Sky as she excitedly starred at your attire with stars in her eyes.

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Cried out a certain Straw Hat to you.

Luffy then landed in front of you and in-circled his rubber arms multiple times around you clinging onto you as he pouted and up at your face. "(Y/N)! You took too long! I got worried!"

"Sorry cap'!"

"(Y/N)-KOI!!!!!! LUFFY GET OFF HER! YOUR SO STUNNING MY GODDESS!!" Cried out Sanji but kicked Luffy out the way so he could take your hand in his.

"Oh. Why thank you sir Sanji~" I thanked him which he blushed and suttered a bit before asking if I wanted a drink which I said yes.

"Mom! You look beautiful!" Said Chopper as he ran up to me to sit in my lap and I gave him a bit of my drink since I saw him running around with Luffy for a while.

After talking to me, Luffy then asked Chopper to play with him and Usopp to play water tag.

I didn't get to talk with Zoro or even thank him for what he did back at Enies Lobby so I went to him to do just that. "No need to thank me. It was my duty after all."

"But still I got to, and I want to tell you something." I said as I didn't look at him but I could tell he was looking at me signalling me that he's listening.

"What if I told you guys something about me that no one knows except my spirits and family? Like what if it's something you guys won't like and hate me? I know that I sound stupid to doubt you guys after saving Robin but I just wanted to ask since your the most trustworthy and calm person I know aside from Robin." I said as I looked at my necklace and then looked up at Luffy who saw me and waved at me.