The last Curtain! Luffy and Momonosuke's Vow.

At the Togake Port. The Straw Hats were ready to leave. Luffy waited for Momonosuke, to see him off for one last time before they parted ways.

Law was seen walking towards his ship, "Next time I see you guys, we're just enemies. Don't complain even if you get killed."

Luffy smiled, "Yeah, of course I won't."

"I hope you don't complain." Kid started to leave to head his ship also.

Chopper waved at the surgeon, "Bye, Tra-guy!"

The Heart Pirates' captain only brushed him off, "Shut up."

The doctor of the Straw Hats looked hurt by the harsh response, "WHAT?!"

You only chuckled to yourself. Knowing Law, he didn't mean every word that he said, "See you soon, Law! Thanks for all your help!" You bid goodbye to him.

The tall male stopped walking, "Yeah...You too. Take care." He started walking to his submarine again.

"What?! He didn't insult you?!" Chopper stood there surprised at the feat.

Nami was impressed that you were able to get through to him, "Wow. He replied to you politely. Must've done something to owe you."

You only stood beside her with pride, "I like Law! He's cool!"

Sanji appeared beside you, "(Y/N)-koi! What about me?~"

You turned to smile at Sanji, "Of course, I'd never forget my favourite cook, Sanji!"

Your words shot a bullet through his heart, "Ah! How sweet! I might die...!"

Zoro scoffed, "Good for us then." Igneel agreed, "More dead weight gets out of the way."

Sanji yelled at the two, "SHUT UP! I'm having my moment here!"

The group ignored the trio's stare-off, "See you, Jaggy!" Luffy bid goodbye to the cherry-haired man, "I'll destroy you next time." He merely replied to the new Emperor of the Sea.

"Killer! It was nice getting to know you! Hope to see you again! Thanks for your help!" You waved at the masked man who waved back to you politely.

"Hihi! The same goes for me, Divine Goddess. Farewell." Killer and his captain embarked on their ship.

"Set sail!"

The Heart Pirates and Kid Pirates started to leave the port, leaving the Straw hats to be last.

After a few moments, the crew heard noises from the forest. It sounded like a large beast was heading their way, "HEY!!!" You heard Yamato.

"Yama-kun!!" You grinned when hearing a familiar voice. Knowing that the son of Kaido has spoken about staying in Wano instead of sailing with you. You were regardless happy to see him want to see you off.

Momonuske, in his dragon form, appeared from the thick leaves, "You guys!" he sounded a little angry.

Kin'emon and Yamato were seen on the Shogun's head, "Wait a minute!" The samurai ordered.

Yamato was seen waving his arms at the Straw Hats, "Hey! We came to see you off!"

"Momonuske! Kin'emon!" Chopper called out to the two.

Sanji with heart eyes smiled at Yamato, "Yamato-chan!"

Momonuske transformed back into his human form, charging straight at Luffy, "LUFFY!!"