𝐺𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑂𝑙𝑑 𝑃ℎ𝑎𝑠𝑚𝑜𝑝ℎ𝑜𝑏𝑖𝑎 𝑚𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠

*
Why not? I was bored.

**
"What true friendship looks like"

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Lounge

Ace and Deuce were over for a sleepover because that is what best friends do. They all hang out in the lounge, sitting on their own floor chairs with their own gaming laptops in front of them, playing a game of Phasmophobia. Ace and Deuce taught Y/n and Isfrid how to play, and too their surprise, Y/n was quite good at the game. She read everything about the ghosts from the basic description, strengths, and weaknesses, even watching some videos about each hidden ability of the ghosts such as if you turn on a light in a room but it immediately turns off, that's a Mare ability.

Y/n was also the only one who would immediately use a cursed object to aid with the investigation, almost all the same forgetting to tell anyone so someone or more dies. Ace, Deuce, and Grim scream a lot when there is a jumpscare while Isfrid just flinches. Y/n just has a straight face the whole dang time.

Grim sat on Y/n's lap as she walked into the ghost's room, using the spirit box to get a response. Suddenly, Ace asked a question. "Would you guys be there for me, if I was going through something?" he curiously asked.

Not even batting an eye, Y/n replied. "No," with a straight face, mainly focusing on the game.

"Nope," Isfrid says.

"Absolutely not," Y/n says again, shaking her head.

Their replies caused Ace to be immediately stare at them in disbelief, completely dumbfounded as Deuce and Grim burst out laughing. "Hahahaha!"

"I hope it sucks whatever you're going through," Isfrid says with a cheeky smirk.

"Wow!" Deuce exclaimed, still laughing.

"It hope it sucks-" Grim wheezed.

"What the fuck!" Ace says.

"Hope it emotionally scars you for the rest of your life," Y/n added, causing Ace to pout intensely as Deuce covered his mouth, wheezing as well.

"I hope you reach out to me so I can ignore you," Isfrid says.

"Hahahaha!" Ace's mouth gaped as the other boys laughed.

"I can't wait to go to your funereal knowing that I could've changed that outcome," Y/n bluntly added, causing Deuce, Grim, and Isfrid to laugh even harder.

"*wheeze*" Isfrid fell to his side, clenching his stomach while wheezing.

Ace facepalmed. "Ooooh broooother! What the hell!" he shouted. "I was just asking if you would be there for me,"

"Hahaha!"

"We are just good friends," Y/n said with a straight face.

**

"And believe me, odd doesn't even begin to describe this one," Deuce says, observing the camera from the vans. "It's...very strange,"

"My interest is piqued," Y/n bluntly says in a monotone, having her usual indifferent expression when she looked at Deuce.

"Really?" Deuce asked.

"Yeah," Y/n nodded.

"You said that with a complete dead face..." Deuce muttered. "I-I can never tell if you're being serious," he admitted.

"My interest piqued," Y/n beamed, looking like a happy go-lucky school girl with her eyes sparkling. Then, her expression when back to her blank one. "That better?"

"Okay, don't do that," Ace huffed.

"Nope, that wasn't better. Let's get into it," Deuce sweatdropped.

*

Another round has ended with Y/n being the only survivor. Why? They were doing Nightmare mode so the hunt goes on if someone dies. It was Deogen. You can run from the ghost but you cannot hide from it. Why? Because like a certain hunter, the ghost will know where you are hiding, no matter where you are in the map. Also, it is extremely fast. But when they are close to you, they are extremely slow so you can outrun it.

Deuce died because he was hiding. Ace was the first to die because he didn't see the ghosts chasing him. Isfrid sacrificed himself for a photo of the ghosts and Y/n lived, eating her ghost pepper noodles while her avatar was in the van, watching cameras.

Upon entering the lobby, Ace suddenly says. "Miss me, miss me! Now you gotta ki-" he paused, realizing what the hell he just said, earning a confused gaze from Y/n.

"Huh? Now I gotta what?" Y/n asked.

"Forget it," Ace blushed.

"What? Now I gotta what?" Y/n asked again.

"Finish the sentence, Trappola," Isfrid says.

"JUST FORGET IT!"

*

"Any extra time with you...is a punishment," Deuce says, talking to Isfrid since they both died.

"I mean, you're having fun," Isfrid smirked with a fork in his mouth.

"Yeah, you're right- *wheeze*" Deuce snickered.

*

"There is something truly wrong with her brain," Ace sweatdropped.

"Another case-cracked!" Y/n cheered, throwing her arms in the air having winning round.

*

"Sounds thrilling and potentially..." Y/n begun to say. "Simultaneously very boring," she bluntly stated upon reading the overview.

*

"I think- I think that-" Ace begun to say but Isfrid spoke over him.

"Are you doing that thing- Are you doing that thing where when I talk, you go..." Isfrid says before he flipped his head a bit, making his hair resembled Ace. "There is no correlation here, there's nothing," he mimicked his voice as Ace just looked completely unamused. "I know you're gonna do your thing," he pointed out.

*

"It's actually kind of comforting," Y/n says, her head in between her legs (Inosuke's thing when he is trying to show how flexible he was).

"You're a psychopath," Ace bluntly sweatdropped.

"No, just come over here and do this," Y/n says.

*

"I'm a ghost," Y/n says with a straight face. Isfrid burst out laughing due to the weird position her body was in the game.

*
The end