𝓞𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓪𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓱𝓸𝔀: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4

*
Pomefiore Dorm - Ballroom

"Ouch!" Kalim yelped when he accidentally ran into Jamil. "Sorry, didn't mean to smack into you again," he apologized.

"You were supposed to take a step forward there," Jamil instructed.

"Kalim, your movements are smooth and crisp, but you're still making a lot of basic errors," Vil professional criticized as Kalim had his head hung low, feeling bad for the mistakes he made.

"Yeah, when I get into the groove, sometimes I just kinda wind up letting my body do its own thing," Kalim confessed.

"Conversely, Jamil, your steps are technically beyond reproach, but remember that a dance that's too perfect can appear lifeless," Vil professional warned.

"Thank you, Vil," Kalim and Jamil said in respect, sweatdropping from the the exhaustion .

Then the door opened once more with Ruggie, Isfrid, and Grim, with the hyena and the guardian knight wearing the school uniforms. Y/n however, was missing as she was in Lumikuinen Minka with the Diasomnia boys. "Hey, Vil. Isfrid, Grim, and I are just droppin' in to see how practice is going. Is our housewarden pulling his weight?" Ruggie asked with a sly grin.

"HEY!" Leona exclaimed in offence.

"Oh, hey, Leona. Hope you're not skippin' out on-" Ruggie greeted slyly. "Whoa," he gasped, realizing the state that Leona was in. "What's the deal there? He's got vases sitting on his head and shoulders!"

"Haha," Isfrid laughed, his eyes full of mischief.

"VIL!" Leona exclaimed, glaring at the beautifully man. "Take these stupid things offa me. NOW," he demanded.

"This is an essential step in fixing your posture," Vil explained. "Keep going until you can walk a full lap around the room without spilling any water," he ordered.

"Grrr...You little-" Leona growled before he accidently dropped the vase filled with water, soaking him wet.

"Wuh-oh. Leona's soaked. Guy looks like he just went for a swim," Grim sweatdropped.

"...." Leona only glared at Vil in response, obviously not amused.

"And you've spilled some more water already. Start over," Vil sternly ordered. "Oh, and don't worry. I'll be happy to refill your vases every single time they run out of water,"

"Nnnngh...!" Leona grumbled. "NOPE. THAT'S IT. I'M DONE. It can stay winter the rest of my life, for all I care. Anything beats all this clowning around," he says, dropping out. "Might as well get used to life in Permafrostine since I'll be there soon anyway!"

"Leona's in shabby shape, and Kalim and Jamil's dancing is all stilted..." Ruggie sweatdropped. "Are you guys gonna be ready in time for the Fairy Gala?" he asked.

"If you guys don't steal the show, we're not gonna be stealin' much of anything else," Grim whined.

"I'm a little worried myself," Isfrid crossed his arms, a little peeved that Leona refuses to put in the HARD work.

"There's nothing for you to worry about," Vil says, reassuring them. "I will ensure the success of Operation Steal the Show. My professional pride demands nothing less," he says.