𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑃𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝐼𝑚𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑎𝑙 𝐹𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑦

**

The Frostinelle Imperial family is one of the most powerful imperial royalty in Twisted Wonderland, with the Draconia Royal family reigning only below them. The Imperial family consists of the deceased Emperor Ishildur Boreas Frostinelle the female lead's father, Ithuna Frostinelle the current Queen and the female lead's mother, Isdis Khione Frostinelle the 1st Prince and the eldest brother of the female lead, Isleif Helios Frostinelle the 2nd prince and 2nd eldest brother, Elise Hana Frostinelle the 1st princess and identical twin sister of the female lead, then there is the female lead who is the future Emperor of Permafrostine; the title of head Monarchs regardless of being male or female: Y/n Mielle Frostinelle, Eliza Frostinelle the mother of Ishildur who were the first Queen of the 1st Emperor and the female lead's grandmother, and lastly Fannar Amaryllis Frostinelle, the 1st Emperor and the female lead's grandfather.
(The following quotes are what the female lead thinks of them)

*
"Lord Grandfather may look young, but he is way older than he looks, just like the rest of my family. I've heard he led a rebellion against the tyranny of the imperial and was forced to kill his older sister, the Emperor of that time, who grew mad after loosing her two sons. When he is alone with Lady Grandmother, he acts completely shameless,"

 When he is alone with Lady Grandmother, he acts completely shameless,"

Name:
Fannar Amaryllis Frostinelle

Social Class/Occupation:
1st Emperor of newly reformed Permafrostine (Previously)
Grand Duke of Frostinelle (Currently)

Birthday:
December 24th

Age:
3 years older than wife

Family Status:
Grandfather

Basic Appearance:
Despite his age, Fannar looks like a young man in his early thirties with long silver hair, pale skin, and icy blue eyes. Along with elf-like ears and sharp fang plus light blue ice branches for horns and a matching tail.

Short Description:
Fannar is the female lead's grandfather who is known to be heartless and cruel. He is a pure-blooded Zima-fae, a winter dragon spirit descendant of the ancient dragon spirits. He is known to be quite possessive of his wife, the Grand Duchess, which is completely normal for Dragon-Fae. Despite his cold personality toward everyone including his wife, he shows compassion and warmth to his family.

*
"Lady Grandmother palace is filled with mostly women due to the fact that Lord Grandfather is possessive over her natural beauty. Something happened in the past...but I wouldn't dare ask any further. In my humble opinion, Lady Grandmother has a huge appetite like me,"

 In my humble opinion, Lady Grandmother has a huge appetite like me,"