𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓪𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

*
"The icy force is both foul and fair. Has a frozen heart worth mining"

**
???

Once upon a time in a land so far away, was a snowy empire that no mortal dared to face. Ruling with an iron fist and standing center stage, was the noble and pure crown princess lying inside a fancy coffin. Was she dead? No, not exactly.

Y/n Mielle Frostinelle was peacefully asleep inside the coffin before a sound of something scratching on wood was heard from the outside of the coffin. "What's...that noise...?" Y/n mumbled before fluttering her eyes open, only to meet with darkness in every corner of her sight.

"I better hurry up and find that uniform before someone spots me..." Y/n heard a voice speak from the outside. Curious, she closed her eyes to focus on listening before she heard her coffin door open slightly before it fell back down, making whoever was outside to let out a grunt. "Urgggh...This lid weighs a ton!"

'No. You're just weak...' Y/n dumbfounded.

"Try this on for size! Mya-ha!" The voice let out a loud cry with the temperatures inside growing hotter and hotter. Y/n felt slightly dizzy as she noticed blue flames from a small opening of the door.

'It's...fire...' Y/n pressed her lips together, staying calm as she channeled her power into her throat. 'I wish to barely use my magic...but desperate times calls for desperate measures...' she says in her mind while inhaling air and opening her mouth, exhaling a cone of frost in front of her. Her icy breath caused the door to immediately freeze into ice. The combination of ice and fire caused the hinges of the door to shatter while the flames were put out by her breath.

"Mrah?! What's with this ice! Cold!" Y/n heard the voice panic as she heard shuffling while opening the door.

Y/n slowly sat up from the soft cushion she was lying on in the coffin. She looked around, slightly confused as parts of her hair was in her face. Then, she noticed a grey fluff-ball using his fire to remove the ice, not noticing she was up at all, causing her to grow a bit dumbfounded from the figure's lack of awareness.

"Done! Now to grab the goods..." The figure was finally able to thaw all of the ice and turned to the coffin, only to see Y/n completely awake. "What?! You ain't supposed to be awake!" the figure exclaimed in utter shock.

Y/n, for some reason, didn't hear the figure yelp as she was too focused looking up at the floating coffins around her. "Floating...coffins?" she mumbled quietly to herself.

"Oh-ho! You got a lotta nerve ignoring me, human!" The figure shouted causing Y/n to turn her head toward the figure.

Coming eye-to-eye contract with each other, Y/n tilted her head in confusion when she saw who dared to call her a human. "Hm? A talking...weasel?"

weasel?"