𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 16

*
"They're going to lose their heads. For painting the roses red,"

**
Classroom

The next period is History of Magic. Once again, Y/n sat in between Ace and Deuce with Grim on her lap. Once it was time for class to begin, the professor walked in, holding onto his cat familiar. "I am your History of Magic teacher, Mozus Trein. And this is my familiar, Lucius," he introduced. "You are here to learn the rich history of magic, and how it has sculpted the world which you now so easily take for granted,"

"Mrrrrooowww..."

"I grade based on classroom behavior as well as the quality of work," Trein explained. "Now, let us open our books to page fifteen. This section concerns the magestones discovered in the Dwarfs' Mine..." he says as the students turned to their books.

"Mrrrrooowww..."

"As knowledge and awareness of magical energy began to spread across the globe from this point, this year is considered Year One of the Magic Era," Trein read out loud.

"*Yawn*" Ace let out a tired yawn while following along.

Deuce was the complete opposite of Ace. He was eagerly following along, his eyes brightening from learning new information. "Fascinating...'Dwarfs' Mine'... Mhm, mhm... 'magical energy'..." he mumbled to himself.

Y/n was following along as well, holding her book with her own tail as if it was a book stand while she used one hand to turn the pages that was also used to drink her cup of tea and another hand writing notes in her notebook.

When Y/n took another sip of her tea, her eyes blankly adverted down to Grim, who was drooling in his sleep. Good thing she moved her notebooks to the side. She shook her head with a sigh of disappointment. Lucius then hopped out of Trein's arms, floating over to Y/n's desk. She eyed the cat curiously as she watched Lucius placed a paw on Grim's note, squeezing it.

Due to the lack of air flowing through his nose, Grim immediately woke up. "FUGYAH!" he gasped before looking up at the menacing looking cat.

Suddenly, Lucius kicked Grim off his spot on the crown princess's lap

Suddenly, Lucius kicked Grim off his spot on the crown princess's lap. If Deuce didn't react quickly and caught the weasel. "Whaddaya think you're doin'?!" Grim exclaimed in anger, scaring the students from his loudness.

Lucius sassily looked away in victory, obviously mocking Grim. "Good work, Lucius," Trein praised his familiar as he smiled gently like grandfather would to his grandchildren toward Y/n before he looked sternly at the other students. "There will be no sleeping in my class. Do keep that in mind," he warned, not minding at all when Lucius wanted to have some time to snuggle with the crown princess.