𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3

*
"I knew I'd never know that warm and loving glow. Though I might wish with all my might"

**
Pomefiore Dorm - Lounge

"Cleanser, check. Face wash, check. Booster essence lotion, check. Moisturizer, check. Eye cream, check. Overnight serum, check. Day serum, check. Sheet masks, check..." Vil mumbled to himself, going through Epel's luggage, making sure he had everything important to take care of his skin.

"Um, Vil..." Epel began to say, sweat dropped nervously. "You're not even going to the social. You don't have to be so stringent about checking what I'm packing..."

"Please. I know you'd just take a change of underwear and nothing else if I didn't check," Vil huffed, sternly narrowing his eyes at Epel.

"Okay, that's a little unfair..." Epel nervously smiled.

"Oh, is it, now?" Vil asked, jerking his head to the side. "I know how you like to cut loose when I'm not around," he suddenly revealed.

"Grk..." Epel flinched in surprise, completely taken aback by Vil's knowledge of his actions.

"You are representing both Night Raven College AND our dorm, which is under my leadership," Vil sternly reminded. "If I hear any rumors of a student from my dorm goofing off in unkempt clothes with unprotected skin, well..." he stated, glaring at Epel. "...I trust I don't need to spell it out,"

"Eep..." Epel shrieked a bit.

"Worry not, Vil, for Epel will have my fullest support," Rook assured as he smiled brightly.

"You don't exactly inspire confidence, Rook," Vil bluntly says, completely dumbfounded. "Why did you two of all people get selected for this?"

"Oh, Vil. I implore you to forgive me for leaving you alone in such a way," Rook dramatically bemoaned before he took out flower bud. "I leave you this flower ere my departure. I shall return by the time this bud blooms. Please, keep it and do not forget me..." he frowned sadly as well.

"You do realize you'll be gone 72 hours, not 72 weeks, right?" Vil asked, even more dumbfounded. "Look. The headmage may have been flippant about this whole thing... But you attend the famous Night Raven College. People will view you with their own prejudices, for better or for worse. There no telling who might seek to undermine you. You must stay sharp at all times when socializing," he warned.

"Don't worry! I'll be honest, I ain't got a lick of interest in no ball..." Epel stated. "But I'll do my best to uphold Night Raven College and Pomefiore's image!" he promised.

"Heh. You're excited and you know it," Vil smiled. "I'm going to give you a crash course in ballroom dancing. Otherwise you'll just embarrass yourself."

"A crash course?! Right now?!" Epel exclaimed in disbelief.

"Oh, how delightful! Come, Epel, let us trip the light fantastic!" Rook beamed.

*
Ignihyde Dorm - Idia's Room

"NOOO!!!" Idia wailed loudly. "I don't want to go to a stupid social! It's the very LAST thing I'd ever want to do!" he shouts.

"Are you still kicking up a fuss?" Ortho asked with a pout. "So many other students wanted to go. You should consider yourself lucky you got picked,"