𝐵𝑜𝑜𝑘 1: 𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑠𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑦𝑢𝑙 𝐼𝑛𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

**
The roses in the garden are crimson...the tablecloths pristine white.
Come, let's begin our perfect tea party.

I am the absolute rule here.
And you shall respond, "Yes Housewarden." Got that?
Because all ways...absolutely everything...are my ways!

*
Summary

An unexpected visit from Ace wakes Y/n up one night, revealing he ran into trouble with his housewarden by breaking yet another rule

An unexpected visit from Ace wakes Y/n up one night, revealing he ran into trouble with his housewarden by breaking yet another rule. Y/n decides to help him to correct his mistake, but the situation only gets worse with another rule forgotten...

*

*

*

"Riddle Rosehearts. Never forget that sinners always deceive. Don't allow HER to fall for such lies, they'll trick her...break their promises they've made. In order to keep HER safe and sound, then you must obey me and enforce MY judgement. For I know what's best, for I too have been deceived by the one I called a friend..."
-Irina, Guardian of Judgement

Irina is the Guardian of Judgement who influences the Rose-Red Tyrant's wrath with blind judgement

Once upon a time in a land so far away, Irina befriended a witch out of pure sympathy to her illness. But Irina was deceived by the witch into switching bodies, weak and sick, with the promise of "just for a day." The witch broke that promise, never intending to give Irina her body back since the witch enjoyed the healthy body and love of a parent that belonged to Irina.

While in the body of the witch, Irina experiences unimaginable pain of having her eyes gouged out and legs cut off by the witch before the switch. The witch only added more to the pain of giving Irina medicine to sooth her pain, but it was actually a drug that caused the young 13 year old girl's throat to burn, completely unable to speak for the witch couldn't bare to listen to her own screams.

At the price for trying to get her body back, Irina perishes in the witch's body after being shot by her own father before calling her a "monster". Witches blessed by demons are immortal, therefore, they cannot die, which is why Irina was still alive despite all the pain that could've killed her. But, there is one thing that can kill a witch and that is Despair.

Irina had finally been driven to Despair when she was shot and killed by her own father.

When the demon that gave the witch her powers consumes Irina's soul, she is saved by a powerful spirit of winter, giving the young girl Irina a reason to continue on living.

*
"If only I could take your place..." I once said, holding onto the hand of my "friend".

*
"Ghg... ...gha ..h."
"Give it back"

*
"Fh... fha... aa... th..."
"Father"

*
"...dh ...dha... di"
"Daddy"

*
"Dhh... gha... thh.. ...gh ...gh... ...hh... ghp... ...pp"
"Daddy, father, help"

**
"Stay away you monster!"
*BANG*

*
Voiced by:
Kiyono Yasuno

*
Featuring Chapters

No.1:
A Desperate Heart

No.2:
A Misappropriated Tart

No.3:
Garden Decoration

No.4:
Student Multiplication

No.5:
A Class Escape

No.6:
A Carbonara Scrape

No.7:
A Tradition Lesson

No.8:
The Legendary Seven

No.9:
A Mealtime Chat

No.10:
A Garden Spat

No.11:
Secret in the Oysters

No.12:
Egg Destroyers

No.13:
Past Improprieties

No.14:
Delicious Varieties

No.15:
An Army of One

No.16:
Hard Work Undone

No.17:
A Rule Slip

No.18:
A Surprise Tip

No.19:
Punishment Escalation

No.20:
A Rookie Frustration

No.21:
A Duel Ill-Advised

No.22:
Soundly Chastised

No.23:
Magic Unchecked

No.24:
An Unhinged Perfect

No.25:
A Sad Little Child

No.26:
Feeling Reconciled

No.27:
Five Second Rule

No.28:
Finale for Heartslabyul

*
Introducing...
The Rose-Red Tyrant's Wrathful Judgement