𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 20

*
"Without a moment's hesitation - I never knew, I was dealing with a demon,"

**
Botanical Garden - Temperate Zone

"Oh, right, the chestnuts!" Grim yelped, widening his eyes in realization, completely missing Ace's words about Y/n's bruise. "We gotta gather those chestnuts so I can get my tart on! We'll fill 'em in on the crazy groundskeeper while we forage," he says.

**

Meanwhile, two students were hiding from view, witnessing everything that happened to Y/n. It was the Leech twins, tasked with watching the crown princess. "How dare he...should I squeeze that stellar sea lion?" Floyd asked with a pissed off expression.

"No, Floyd," Jade shook his head. "It would be wise to report this to Azul first instead of doing anything rash," he advised.

**

Ace and Deuce lead Y/n and Grim to the spot in the Botanical Gardens where chestnuts were present. While collecting the chestnuts, Grim began explaining what happened earlier that led up to Y/n's now healed up bruise. "...And then he peaced out!" Grim says, finishing the explanation.

"Yeah, no way was that guy the groundskeeper," Ace says, his voice having a hint of venom.

"Y'know, now that I think about it, he WAS wearin' the golden vest of that Pajama-clog dorm," Grim stated, obviously butchering the name.

"Yeah. Pajama-clog dorm," Y/n nodded, obviously forgetting the name.

Y/n's mispronunciation with a straight face caused Ace and Deuce to let out a chuckle. "Pajama...clog? You mean Savanaclaw?" Deuce asked, chuckling. "You know, I'm starting to think that there's an awful lot of delinquents here at Night Raven..."

"All right, that sound be enough chestnuts," Ace says, putting the last chestnut into his bamboo basket. "Let's get these baskets over to Trey!"

"Myahaha! Now that we're all gassed up, it's destination: Flavortown, baby!"

*
Kitchen

The group arrived at the Cafeteria kitchen, placing the bamboo baskets filled with chestnuts in front of Trey, who was waiting for them

The group arrived at the Cafeteria kitchen, placing the bamboo baskets filled with chestnuts in front of Trey, who was waiting for them. His eyes widen from the amount. "Whoa. You guys sure picked up a ton," Trey says, quite amazed.

"Now we can make one HUUGE tart!" Grim says excitedly, drooling on the counter with stars in his eyes.

"Well, the bigger the tarts, the harder it'll be to peel all these nuts, so...good luck with that!" Trey informed as he removed his jacket along with Ace, Deuce, and Y/n who removed her kimono jacket. They all placed them to the side away from the main area and rolled up their sleeves. Since Y/n had her hair out, she took out a ribbon from her pocket and tied her hair in one braid. (Like Raiden Makoto's braid)