𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

*
"It's great that we'll soon be connected. With a king who'll be all-time adored,"

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Trey's Room

Ace burst the door open to Trey's room. "Trey! Y/n!" he frantically called out.

"Are you okay?!" Deuce exclaimed in worry. Isfrid and Grim walked into the room after them. The boys noticed how Trey was sitting at the edge of his bed with a crutch in hand and a bandaged ankle with Y/n's feet behind him.

She was facing the other way, lying on her stomach with her head buried into the pillow, internally sulking, having a gloomy aura around her

She was facing the other way, lying on her stomach with her head buried into the pillow, internally sulking, having a gloomy aura around her. "Well, if it isn't the ADeuce pair. Featuring Grimmy and Isfrid," Cater greeted them.

"Care to explain that 'Adeuce' thing just now?" Ace with a sweatdrop, perking an eyebrow up.

"Huh? I just slapped your names together," Cater easily admitted in a cheery tone.

"Don't give us a couple nickname!" Deuce sternly says before bashfully blushing. "P-Plus...We belong to her majesty...!"

"Don't be lazy," Isfrid cringed at the nickname, not liking it one bit. But his main focus was Y/n. He stepped closer, observing her condition. He saw that her left wing was bandaged and lifted it up slightly to cheek on it's condition. Y/n let out a hiss, promptly making Isfrid gently place it down. 'She must've broken her wing...but the pain must've lingered since the bones had already repaired its self...' he clenched his teeth as he turned his head over to Trey and Cater. "Tell me right this minute, Trey," he sternly spoke, earning a nervous sweatdrop from the boys. "How did you and my precious sister get injured?"

"Slipped on the stairs," Trey bitterly smiled. "I couldn't catch myself, and my ankle got all messed up when Y/n tried to catch my fall, injuring her wing in the process. I'll be on crutches for a while," he informed the, feeling guilty for dragging Y/n down with him but it could've been a lot worse if Y/n was a lot weaker.

"It's that serious?!" Deuce yelped.

"Yep," Trey nodded. "Looks like I'll warming the bench at the Spelldrive tournament this year," he sighed slightly.

"I was hopin' your injury would be small enough for me to justify keepin' this, but...Here," Grim says, handing Trey a fresh tuna a can. "I brought ya a get-well can of tuna. Feel better, specs,"

"Heh. Thanks," Trey smiled.

"And for you, missy," Grim says, stepping over to Y/n who turned her head toward him. "I also brought you some ghost pepper noodles wrapped in rice paper," he says, stuffing one in Y/n's mouth.