𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 19

*
"Hearing your sighs...watching you die inside, my heart stops just looking at you,"

**
Cafeteria

"It requires physical touch for me to enter the Garden of Memoria," Y/n says, saying the real name of the realm she calls Ahtohallan due to both realms being so similar. After all, water has memory. "And I would rather ask permission to look into your heart...so stop looking like you're constipated," she bluntly stated. Ace and Deuce turned flustered by her statement while Trey and Isfrid tried their hardest to not laugh. Cater, however, was full-out snickering.

"S-Speaking of which - are you still not gonna let me into the dorm until I buy a tart, Cater?" Ace asked to change the subject while Deuce coughed slightly.

"Don't @ me, but...yeah. That's rule 53, so my hands are tied," Cater said with a grin. "By the way, Riddle always looks forward to eating the first slice of the whole tart," he added, shaping his hands into a tart shape. "So if you want him to forgive you, you had better bring a whole tart!"

"What happened to 'We're all from the same dorm, let's try to get along?' Throw me a bone here!" Ace exclaimed.

"That's one thing. This is another," Cater replied.

"A whole tart has gotta be pretty expensive," Deuce commented.

"Seriously?!" Ace exclaimed in annoyance. "I don't have that much money for that!"

"I can buy you one," Y/n offered.

"Oh? Really, Lil' Rabbit?" Ace asked, his eyes brightening.

"Absolutely not!" Isfrid exclaimed. "I'm not letting Y/n give you the easy way out of YOUR problem! You're on your own for this one, human," he sassily says, crossing his arms.

"Oh, come on!"

"Then why not make one yourself?" Cater suggested. "Trey's the guy who baked all those strawberry tarts,"

"Wow, that's pretty amazing," Y/n praised, quite impressed Trey's baking skills. "Making homemade tarts is much cheaper than buying one,"

"You made those tarts, Trey? That's incredible!" Ace beamed. "That was like something you'd find at a bakery!"

"Heh. I appreciate that," Trey smiled, having a small blush on his face from the praise.

Suddenly, Ace stood up and slid behind Trey, beginning to massage his shoulders. "I'd also be sooo happy if you'd teach me how to make them! Or whatever," he beamed. "Come on, Trey. Won't you lend me your cookware?" he asked, causing Trey to sweatdrop from Ace's obvious antics.

 Won't you lend me your cookware?" he asked, causing Trey to sweatdrop from Ace's obvious antics