𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

*
"Who dares to paint with vulgar paint the royal flower bed?"

**
Lumikuinen Minka - Lounge

Ace ended up sleeping on the sofa in the lounge, only being given a warm blanket by Y/n. He was way too shy, sleeping so close to Her Majesty the crown princess. The morning had finally come, the sun peaking through the windows. The ginger was peacefully sleeping on the soft sofa only to be forced awake by the sound of knocking from the front door.

"Duuude...Who is pounding on the door at this hour...?" Ace groaned, completely annoyed. His neck felt stiff due to the collar he had on as his vest was unbuttoned. He tiredly got up from the sofa and walked over to the entry hall.

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Entry Hall

"Yeah, yeah! Quit your banging. I'm coming! You'll destroy the dorm!" Ace shouted. As soon as he turned the corner, the door was opened by Isfrid and behind the door was Deuce.

"Ugh...So you really are here," Isfrid grumbled, crossing his arms.

"So you did come here last night. I figured," Deuce sighed, a hand on his waist.

"Ugh. Deuce...Isfrid," Ace groaned in displeasure, glaring mostly at Deuce.

"So, you ate the housewarden's tart," Deuce sighed. "Getting collared twice in one day serves an idiot like you right," he says in disappointment.

"Oh, shut up! I don't wanna hear that from you!" Ace shot back, tick marks forming on his face. "Anyway, uh...Is the housewarden still mad?" he meekly asked.

"Not at all," Deuce declined. "Maybe a touch irritated, if anything at three students who overslept this morning. They suffered the same fate you did,"

"You call that 'not at all' mad?!" Ace exclaimed.

"'Not at all' my ass," Isfrid grumbled.

"You can't attend class with your magic sealed like that, right? Why not apologize and get it removed?" Deuce pointed out.

"Sounds like he's still on the rampage, to me," Ace huffed. "So I'd better wait until he..."

"You won't solve anything that way," Isfrid says sternly to Ace.

"Ugh," Ace groaned in annoyance.

"Something the matter...?" a familiar voice asked. The three boys turned to see Y/n with Grim in her arms. They all blushed from how beautiful and cute she looked in her own custom-made Night Raven College uniform. It consisted of a white fancy dress shirt with an icy-blue grey vest and a black above-the-knee shirt that had white ruffles at the bottom. The dark-grey jacket was actually replaced with a dark grey kimono to make the new dorm more unique as she wore the classic black gloves that too had white ruffles at the end.

A ribbon tied around her left arm is in an ice blue and snow white stripes with the new Lumikuinen emblem connected to it, which was exactly like the design Y/n had sent to Professor Crewel. It had a magical river known as Ahtohallan in the background with a snowflake in the center and a crown of ice protruding from the top of the crest. At the center of her chest was a black and white striped lace ribbon tied in a cute bow.