𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 45

*
"At that time the two of us were barely aged fourteen"

**
Savanaclaw Dorm - Spelldrive Stadium

The Savanaclaw students cheered in joy, ringing throughout the whole stadium upon seeing Diasomnia get trampled on by the stampede on live television. Leona in particular, had a wide smirk plastered on his face as he just returned.

Ruggie, slowly but surely, made it back to meet up with the rest of the team after the events. However, he greatly felt the negative effects of Azul's sabotaged potion as he panted. "*Pant*... *pant*... Leona, I did it! Did you see the broadcast?" he asked.

"Yeah." Leona nodded as he turned over to Ruggie. "That was nice work, Ruggie. So long, Malleus and Isfrid. This year, the throne is mine." he smirked.

"Long live the king! Sha ha ha!" Ruggie cheered loudly, with the students quickly following afterward.

"Long live the King! Hooray!"

"I believe we've heard enough." Riddle spoke out, interrupting Savanaclaw's short lived joy. He approached the team with his hand intertwining with his Rose who had her usual dead expression that looked far more cold. Grim crossed his arms as he stood next to Y/n with Jack, Ace, and Deuce.

"This is utterly shameful...this just proves how weak you all are..." Y/n bluntly insulted.

"?!" Every Savanaclaw student who was involved in this grand scheme had widen their eyes in surprise with Leona and Ruggie staring at them with wide eyes as well.

However, Leona was the first to first to compose himself. "Well, well, if it isn't the Heartslabyul kids and our dear kitten." he smirked before his eyes adverted to Jack, perking an eyebrow in mild confusion. "And is that Jack? You transfer to Heartslabyul on us, frosh?" he asked with a scowl.

"Nah. I just don't feel like celebrating the underhanded accomplishments of a bunch of cowards." Jack bluntly spat out as he scowled back at Leona.

"You filthy traitor!" Leona venomously shot back, about to pounce on the wolf but Ruggie held him back thankfully.

"You have tarnished a proud Night Raven tradition." Riddle sternly says, glaring at Leona. "As housewarden of Heartslabyul, a dorm focused on orderliness, I cannot possibly overlook this." he says, gripping his staff tightly.

"As part of the committee...I can't overlook this as well when I see such disregard for the rules..." Y/n meekly says as she placed a hand over her left elbow.

"Listen, kiddies - save your heroic speeches for someone who cares, all right?" Leona bluntly says, seemingly taunting them as he placed a hand on his temple.

"Honestly, coming into our territory with only a handful of people...It's like you WANT a beating." Ruggie said with a teasing grin. Unfortunately, the Savanaclaw students were greatly underestimating Riddle and Y/n.

"You want us to take care of 'em, Boss?" A student eagerly asked.

"Sure. Have a little fun with 'em." Leona grinned.

*

The fight between Savanaclaw and the others ended quite quickly. As if in slow motion, Y/n stepped in front of the group as she eyed the Savanaclaw students that began to cast their spells. She let out a inhale and leans forward, releasing her frigid breath onto the students who yelped from the sheer cold, stopping them with the help of Riddle, Ace, Deuce, and Jack.