𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 5

*
"And break the frozen heart"

**
Ramshackle Dorm

Upon arriving at the dorm, Y/n and Grim were utterly dumbfounded as they stared at the old abandoned building in front of them with a deadpan stare

Upon arriving at the dorm, Y/n and Grim were utterly dumbfounded as they stared at the old abandoned building in front of them with a deadpan stare. "Uh, you want us to stay...here?" Y/n asked.

"This is too much character if you ask me," Grim mumbled.

"Isn't it delightful?" Crowley innocently smiled as Y/n and Grim gave him a 'wtf is wrong with you?' look. "Right, scoot inside now. There you go," he says, gently nudging the crown princess forward.

*
Ramshackle Dorm - Lounge

Upon walking inside, Y/n looked around the building as they entered the lounge area

Upon walking inside, Y/n looked around the building as they entered the lounge area. All the dust made her want to sneeze just by looking at it, which would probably made the situation worse because she literally sneezes a winter storm. The crown princess made a mental note on which parts of the dorm that need fixing the most such as her sleeping quarters. The rest she can slowly work on throughout her days here at Night Raven College. "This should keep the elements at bay for the time being," Crowley says. "Now, I should return to my research. Do try to find some way to busy yourself. But don't let me catch you wandering the campus! Ta!" he bid them adieu, closing the lounge door behind him.

Once she felt his presence had gone, she took a look around the lounge. "It's like a desolate snowscape. Only with dust," she says, lifting her arm to cover her nose.

"Can't you just use magic to-" Grim recommend but was immediately shut down by Y/n.

"I refuse," Y/n bluntly shut down before she grew silent in thought. After about 1 minute and 39 seconds, which were dreadfully long for the weasel, she decided to go with Grim's idea about using magic. "I guess I just use only a little to replace the furniture...and our room,"