𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 15

*
"For painting my roses red! Someone will lose his head"

**
Heartslabyul Dorm - Rose Maze

When attempting to use magic to paint the white roses red, Deuce and Grim had difficulty trying to figure it out so Cater happily demonstrated the task for them. "Just relax you guys! Like so," he says, waving his magical pen over the roses and they immediately turned red from his magic.

 "Just relax you guys! Like so," he says, waving his magical pen over the roses and they immediately turned red from his magic

"Whoa!" Deuce awed.

"See? Piece of cake," Cater grinned. "Just picture them red in your mind and then you'll be able to cast it," he explained. "We better hurry if we don't want our hands to roll~!"

'I keep thinking about decapitating demons and evil spirits back at home...' Y/n thought blankly. "I guess...we should start painting those white roses red for the uh...something..." she mumbled as she began painting one tree with Ace, who yawned tiredly, working on another.

"The unbirthday party, your majesty," Cater happily reminded as he admired Y/n's work as she had already almost done with the tree. "Heheh, you're quite good at this. The white and red roses make you look ethereal! We should take another picture! Hashtag #PaintingtheRosesRed" he said in a cheery tone, pulling Y/n close to him for a selfie. As he smiled in the camera, Y/n just stared blankly at it. As soon as he posted it, they were already 100 likes, complimenting how lucky Cater was being able to take a selfie with the crown princess herself!

The boys watched Cater get too close to Y/n and rolled their eyes. "Tch. He better not do anything weird with her," Ace grumbled.

"He may be my upperclassman...but I won't hesitate to beat him right then and there," Deuce said in a threatening manner, causing Ace to nod in mutual agreement.

**

"Red...Red...BAM! Wh-whoa! It turned blue?!" Deuce yelped in panic, clearly having trouble with his job.

"Change, o foul color! Change! AHA! BWAH! The rose caught on fire!" Grim panicked upon the roses catching fire when he tried to change their color.

30 minutes later, Deuce and Grim were panting like crazy, completely tired from using magic to paint the roses red as Y/n and Ace were almost done with their final tree. "You guys are like, seriously bad at this. For real," Cater sweatdropped.

"Yo, maybe you should just leave the roses white! They look perfectly pretty 'n stuff to me," Ace says, staring at the white roses that were known as a symbol for purity, reminding him of Y/n who basically resembled the white roses.