𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 22

*
"Fear as I watched you steal away my trust, my voice, and my life...I never should have ever-"

**
Lumikuinen Minka - Your Room

Y/n was about to fall asleep, in a comfortable position as the moonlight glimmered into her room. Suddenly, pain struck her heart as soon as she heard the sound of ink.

Drip...

She gasped, covering her mouth. Y/n had seen yet another vision of ink being absorbed into a crimson red gem. She curled into a fetus position, her tail between her legs as she covered her mouth, being sure to not alert Isfrid as she whimpered silently in pain, clenching her other hand over her chest, panting heavily from the pain in her heart.

"Ugh......" Y/n moaned from the pain. It was on a different level of pain from the first time she felt it as a tear rolled down her face before solidifying into an ice crystal as soon as it landed on the soft mattress. A few more soon followed as she trembled. 'That...magical pen...it has to belong to Heartslabyul..but who does it belong to...?' she wondered.

As she tried to calm herself down, she tried to remember what her mother did when she was in pain. She then remembered that her mother sang a soft lullaby when she was in pain. Songs had a effect, especially when it was a Musical Art, a type of magic that required one to sing.

"Dancing bears...
P-Painted Wings...
Things I almost remember.
And a song...someone sings...
Once Upon a December,"

Y/n softly sang, the Musical Art gradually making the pain fade away. Once the pain was relieved, she sat up from her bed. She grabbed a pillow and another blanket before she levitated. (She isn't using magic, it's just a natural ability that spirits can do. Floating like King from Seven Deadly Sins) She floated like a ghost out of her room, carefully not making even the slightest of noise that would alert her brother. She float down the steps and headed over toward the lounge, not wanting to sleep alone.

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Lounge

Upon opening and closing the door to the lounge, Y/n floated above Ace and Deuce who were sleeping on the King sized futon, laying with their own blankets and pillows as they were a gap in between them. Due to the shadow that suddenly loomed over them, the boys woke up to see Y/n slipping herself in between them, causing the two boys to blush with a confused expression.

"Huh? I thought you'd sleep in your room?" Deuce asked curiously as he turned to the side to face her as Y/n laid on her back.

"Don't worry...about it..." Y/n softly says, making herself comfortable. "Just let me...sleep with you guys..." she closed her eyes to sleep.

"A-alright...Good night, Lil' Rabbit," Ace smiled gently as he relaxed next to her before he and Deuce fell asleep.

*
Somnia Irae
(Dreamland of Wrath)

When Y/n opened her eyes once more, she noticed that she was again inside the rose maze from the last dream. 'Another dream...?' she questioned. Upon closer inspection, she realized how similar the rose maze was to the Heartslabyul.

"For painting my roses red, someone will lose his head!" Y/n heard a familiar voice shout. She saw the famous Queen of Hearts, looking as elegant and fierce while she held a rose tree above her head, ready to strike.