𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 43

*
"Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared...Be prepared!"

**
Outside of the Infirmary

Riddle began explaining about the plan he had in mind. Everyone was quite intrigued, having hope that it would work in their favor as they listened intently to the housewarden of Heartslabyul.

"Huh. That's actually not half bad, dude." Ace grinned with a nod of approval, quite amazed.

"This is quite the plan, Housewarden Rosehearts!" Deuce beamed as Y/n nodded in agreement.

"Sounds like 'ol Cay-Cay has a lot of prep work to do before the big day!" Cater grinned enthusiastically.

"Thank you, Cater. Take care not to raise any suspicions." Riddle sternly says, earning a thumbs up from Cater.

Isfrid covered his mouth with his hand, hiding his evident smirk. He was quite impressed on how cunning Riddle could be. "So, H-B-U, Jack?" Cater asked the wolf. "You heard Riddle's plan. Are you in? Or out?"

"There's nothing cowardly about it, at least." Jack says with his arms crossed. "I suppose we can work together this one time."

"Really feelin' the trust there, Jack." Grim spoke in a sarcastic manner.

"Cool beans. Let's all get back to our dorms for today. I know I'm about ready to keel over." Ace says just before he yawned tiredly.

"Yeah, and I'm starving!" Grim exclaimed.

Just before the boys turned to leave, Riddle had stopped them. "Hold on a moment, freshmen." he interrupted. "Because of the information it yielded, I am going to overlook your flagrant violation of rule #6: 'No fighting on campus.' But rest assured that if it happens again, it will cost you your heads. Are we clear?" he sternly asked.

"Yes sir, Housewarden Rosehearts."

"...Yeah." Jack solemnly nodded.

"Very well. Let us return to our dorms." Riddle then said after a nod in satisfaction.

"Man, I thought he looked like a wuss, but your housewarden is one scary dude." Jack whispered to his fellow 1st years.

"You ain't wrong." Ace whispered back. "Mistake him for a friendly hedgehog and you'll quickly learn he's actually a furious porcupine."

"Let's all get well-rested for tournament day..." Y/n suggested to everyone who then nodded. As everyone began heading over to the Hall of Mirrors, Isfrid supported his sister by having her arm around his shoulder with his hand around her waist as she held onto the IV fluid pole. She looked up to her brother. "What is the percentage of our success when we follow Riddle's plan, brother?"

"If all things go well...at least 98% to be safe." Isfrid answered her without batting an eye, like how his twin sister acts. After all, they are a pair of twins.

*
Lumikuinen Minka - Lounge

As Y/n stepped onto the Minka, Isfrid stayed outside a bit for he sensed a familiar presence. He turned to the side to see a certain fae who's been waiting for them to return. "Greets Lilia. Anything you need?" Isfrid asked with an unamused expression.