𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 32

*
"But - think as you are - pay attention! My words are a matter of pride,"

**
Cafeteria

"Stop that! Down, boy! Sit!" Isfrid demanded Grim as if he were some sort of dog. "You've got to wait your turn," he says as he and Deuce grab onto the weasel.

"Get offa mee!" Grim shouted, still on his sandwich.

"Grim, you need to learn some restraint!" Deuce scolded as he looked around to his seniors who were glaring at him. "I'm really sorry, guys,"

"Yo, Pops, gimme one of those roast beef sandwiches with," Ace ordered, taking advantage of the opportunity as he was now in the front with Y/n to looked unbothered.

"I'll have that spicy ramyun with the spicy kimchi," Y/n says, pointing over to the meal she wanted with her usual indifferent expression.

"Hey! This isn't an excuse for you to cut the line too! And why did you bring Y/n along with ya?!" Deuce shouted at Ace in a scolding manner.

Y/n managed to sneak out of the crowd without Isfrid's watchful eye catching her. After all, it was quite easy due to her short height. As she got out of the crowd with her food, she bumped into a student, causing her to let out a yelp when she tripped over her own tail from the impact. She was about to catch herself but she was suddenly caught by a familiar hyena beastmen. 'Ah...where have I seen him before...?' she thought.

Whoa there!" The hyena student says, wrapping a strong arm around her waist, picking her up. "Are you alright, lil kitten?" he asked.

'Kitten...?' Y/n tilted her head in confusion. "Oh...uh thank you I guess..." she bluntly says. 'What was...this hyena's name again...? I feel like we've met..'

"It wasn't a problem at all," The hyena kindly smiled before letting go of her waist and turned over to the counter, hearing what Grim had said about him having the last deluxe grilled cheese sandwich. "Awww, man," he bemoaned. "Looks like I'm late for the monthly bakery battle royale. And now they're sold out of the grilled cheese Leona sent me to buy for him," he sighed, holding two buns still in it's plastic package in his other hand.

"Myahahaha! I'm gonna savor the flavor of this victory!" Grim cheered in glee as he managed to escape Deuce's grasp.

"Pardon me, friend," The hyena called out, stepping over to Grim. "I see you were able to get your hands on the highly-prized deluxe cheese sandwich. Incredible!"

"Hm? Who're you and whaddaya want with my meat?" Grim asked in suspicion. Isfrid ignored the ruckus as he stepped over to Y/n and dusted off her waist, removing any hyena filth off while scolding her to stop disappearing from his sight, with him earning a sassy remark from the crown princess.

"Oh, I'm just a guy who really, really wanted to buy that sandwich you've got there, but arrived a smidge too late," The hyena explained his current dilemma with a friendly smile before smirking. "Speaking of which, here's a proposition for you...Might you be willing to trade your deluxe grilled cheese for this very exciting mini red bean bun, here?" he asked brightly, showing Grim the buns.

"Whaaat?!" Grim exclaimed, clenching his sandwich protectively. he looked quite offended by the hyena's foolish proposition. "You must be outta your mind, dude!"