𝓖𝓵𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓜𝓪𝓼𝓺𝓾𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓭𝓮: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2

*
"They had a kind of glow around them. It almost looked like Heaven's light."

**
Lecture Hall

Everyone had gathered inside of the hall upon the Headmage summoning the entire student body for an announcement. Grim, Y/n, and Isfrid along with Ace and Deuce had just walked into the room, making their way to their seats.

While waiting for the Headmage to arrive, students began mumbling toward themselves. "Grr, stinkin' headmage, callin' us first thing in the mornin'..." Grim tiredly grumbled, clearly still sleepy. "What's all this baloney about an 'important discussion,' anyway?" he questioned.

"Yeah, I wonder..." Y/n nodded slightly. She was wide awake since Isfrid had made her tea first thing in the morning. Speaking of Isfrid, he too was wide away since he was usually awake during this time mainly to train.

"He's summoned all the freshman, and the sophomores and juniors too." Ace pointed out. "It's never good news when he calls a mass assembly like this..." he says, having a bad feeling.

Deuce then noticed that the Headmage had arrived, immediately silencing Ace and Grim. "Shhh! The headmage is here."

"Good morning, my wonderous students!" Crowley greeted, oddly giddy and happy. "What a lovely day this is shaping up to be!"

"He is oddly happy..." Isfrid grumbled, resting his head on his palm as Y/n blinked dumbfoundedly.

"Well, isn't he all smiles. It's creepin' me out..." Grim says as the three brain cells sweat dropped. Other students too were a little confused and dumbfounded at Crowley's attitude.

"I have good news for you all." Crowley then says. "There will be an arcane academy social one month from today!" he announced.

"A SOCIAL?!"

The announce of a social caused an sudden crescendo of voices. Y/n just tuned out the voices, busy looking at the clouds from the windows as she didn't even bother with listening. "A social, huh..." Isfrid muttered, having a frown on his face.

"Is this a separate event from the Arcane Academy Culture Fair?" Cater wondered, sitting with Riddle and Trey.

"It's a party where we get to meet people we don't know, right? Sounds fun!" Kalim beamed excitedly as he sat with Jamil.

*clap, clap*

The sound of clapping snapped everyone's attention back to Crowley. "Quiet down!" he ordered, making everyone go silent but there was definitely some students who whispered amongst their peers. "It shall be the first Promising Young Mages' Social. One of the other magical institutions came up with the notion. Specifically—Noble Bell College, in Fleur City. And they will be hosting it as well." he smiled.

"Fleur City?" Vil pondered a bit as he sat with Rook and Epel. "I'm somewhat familiar with it. It's in the Shaftlands, I believe." he says.

"Indeed it is!" Lilia confirmed, appearing upside down the Pomefiore boys.

Vil, Rook, and Epel jumped in fright. "Ack!" Vil yelped before narrowing his eyes at Lilia. "You scared me. Don't just swing in like that!" he chastised as Lilia turned right-side up after smirking from their response.