𝓕𝓻𝓸𝔃𝓮𝓷 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓥𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓼' 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8

*
"Born of cold and winter air and mountain rain combining"

**
Classroom

When Crowley sent Isfrid and Malleus to class, the ice prince met with Sebek because they had the same homeroom together. Throughout the whole class, Isfrid was drowning in guilt, eagerly wanting to know how his precious sister was doing. 'Once again...I have to watch my twin sister due to my incompetence...this must never happen again,' he thought, resting his head on his wrist, glaring at seemingly nothing when he sat next to Sebek.

Due to his inner turmoil, the temperature of the class dropped dramatically, causing many students to shiver as Isfrid's desk turned to ice. No one, not even the teacher, dared to get Isfrid out of his trance. 

*
Cafeteria

As soon as classes were over, Isfrid wasted no time to go to the rendezvous point to do his punishment. Once he was at the cafeteria, he met with Grim and his own puppet that goes by the name of Aqua. Aqua resembled Isfrid greatly, after all, he was a mere puppet that was connected to strings from above. (Like the Herrscher of Domination's puppets and monsters from Honkai Impact 3rd)

Aqua had aided in watching over Grim since Y/n couldn't summon a doll as planned. Aqua was strict, and did not spare Grim from any insults and even using his sword to discipline. The puppets of Isfrid and the dolls of Y/n all share the same memory and feelings as the original, so basically Aqua was venting out Isfrid's anger toward Grim.

Isfrid saw how exhausted Grim was and Aqua who had his arms crossed, glaring harshly at the weasel. "Good job keeping that weasel in check. You may take your leave," Isfrid ordered his puppet.

"Of Course," Aqua bowed before turning into an ice statue that then turned into ice dust that disappeared into Isfrid's shadow.

Isfrid then looked over to Grim and smirked. "My, Grim. What's up with you?" he asked as he sat down next to him.

"I'm already exhausted from a full day of cleanin'. I can't believe we still gotta wash a hundred windows!" Grim exclaimed his complaints before sighing afterward.

"Try and learn from his experience," Isfrid advised as he crossed his arms with a serious expression.

"What's buggin' me is, Ace ain't even here yet! To make us wait, after what he did...Grrr!" Grim growled, crossing his paws as well.

"Perhaps he is on his way right now," Isfrid says.

~10 minutes Later~

A few minutes had turned into 10 minutes. "......" Isfrid was completely silent, having his eyes closed calmly as he patiently waited for Ace to show up.

"......." Grim was also silent, seemingly waiting for far too long.

"....." More time had passed more. Isfrid sweatdropped that Ace showed no signs of his presence. A tick mark appeared on his face, getting more pissed that Ace was daring to waste his precious time when he could've been by Y/n's side, protecting her as she rests.

However, Grim was the first to snap. "...And now he's super late! I bet he up and bailed on us!" he exclaimed, standing up on the table with a growl..