𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮-𝓡𝓮𝓭 𝓣𝔂𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓽'𝓼 𝓦𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓯𝓾𝓵 𝓙𝓾𝓭𝓰𝓮𝓶𝓮𝓷𝓽: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 26

*
"Where are you now? I am afraid...But you don't want, don't want to return. Why my friend...?"

**
Somnia Irae
(Dreamland of Wrath)

When Y/n woke up again, she noticed that she was in an unfamiliar place instead of the rose garden. "Another strange...dream...?" she mumbled. She saw that she was in a large courtyard where the petite Queen of Hearts sitting in her high judge chair, looking down at Alice who stood on the witness stand.

"And as for you, Your Majesty...'Your Majesty' indeed!" Alice says, scoffing as she looked up at the Queen of Hearts with a fierce look in her eyes. "Why, you're not a Queen. You're just skinny, pompous, bad-tempered old ty...tyrant..." she insulted.

"Mmhmmhmmhmmhmm...What were you saying, my dear?" The Queen of Hearts asked in a sickly tone, leaning over toward her desk as her bangs fell over her face.

As if on cue, a purple and pink striped cat appeared from the Queen of Hearts, sitting elegantly on her crown. "Well, she simply said that you're a skinny, pompous, bad-tempered old tyrant! Hahahaha!" the cat says, bursting out laughing as he quickly disappeared.

It took a few seconds for the Queen of Hearts to process what the cat had said before slamming her fists on the desk, her face turning as red as her hair. "OOOOOOOFFF With Her Head!" she screamed, completely enraged.

Y/n let out a disappointed sigh. "I'm not surprised..."

"Ooooooh!" The card soldiers let out a battle cry as they all surrounded Alice who panicked.

"You heard what Her Majesty said! Off with her head!" The King of Hearts shouted.

"If only someone had stopped her before it came to this...." Y/n muttered before widen her eyes in panic when the same haunting hymn was heard as the scenery shifted to a familiar inky tone room.

**

"Hic...!" Y/n hiccuped as she saw a familiar figure sitting on the throne. "R-Riddle...?" she gasped, getting a better view of the shadow figure.

"It's 'My Queen' to you, my Rose," The shadow Riddle corrected, smirking down at her as he crossed his leg over the other. "Why don't you be a good girl and come here..." he ordered, rose vines flaring up.

"Hello and goodbye...Goodbye, my father
Judgement of Corruption, and cause of my lover's murder
Mother dear, tell me, just once, just tell me why:
Why did you love someone so vile?"

Y/n was on guard as the rose vines lashed out toward as she heard someone sing. She quickly dodged the vines that smashed onto the ground. "You're not Riddle..." she firmly says, unleashing her katana.

"Of course I am. It's me...your beloved Soulmate," Shadow Riddle grinned as the rose vines continued trying to get ahold of Y/n but she was too quick and agile as she sliced the vines in pieces. "Why are you defining me...Your Queen? You must follow my every demand!"

Due to the suffocating air, Y/n was getting slower. "You're not but a Queen...especially when you act like a foolish tyrant!" she shouted. The shadow let out an enraged roar, causing more rose vines to sprout from the ground before finally wrapping around Y/n. She winced from the pain as the rose vines wrapped around her arms, putting them behind her back as more tied her ankles together before some force brought her toward Riddle, forcing her to sit princess style on his lap.