𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓐𝓶𝓫𝓲𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓤𝓼𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓦𝓲𝓵𝓭𝓼: 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 40

*
"So prepare for the coup of the century. Be prepared for the murkiest scam."

**
Somnia Superbiae
(Dreamland of Pride)

The sound of footsteps echoed in Y/n's ears. Annoyed, she woke up, only to realize that she was once again inside of a dream. She looked at the scene in front of her, noticing that she was surrounded by hyenas. "A parade of beasts?" she pondered out loud. As she stood up and dusted her kimono, she looked up and saw a familiar lion above, standing tall and firm. "....!" she widens her eyes slightly.

"The world is about to be turned upside down," The lion, also known as the King of Beasts announced to the hyenas below, having a smirk plastered on his face. "A shining new era is near,"

"And where do we fit in?" The head of the hyena's asked. The hyena was the only female in the pack who goes by the name of Shenzi.

"Just listen," The King of Beasts says. "We're going to take out Mufasa AND his son. And then I will be king!" he explained the plan with a wicked smile, causing Y/n to be completely dumbfounded and slightly taken aback.

"All right! Long live the King!" Another hyena, who was actually a high-ranking member shouted. He was called Banzai, who had a hopeful smile for the future.

"Long live the king!" The rest of the others followed, all cheering for a new change in their life.

"I've fangs and courage that none can match. So be prepared!" The King of Beasts proclaims, his head facing the night sky while the hyenas howled in their cheers.

"Why did he...want to be king so badly...?" Y/n asked, observing the scene with a deadpanned expression

**

Suddenly, a strong gust of wind blew, causing dust to completely engulf the scene. Y/n immediately began to cough, collapsing to her knees as she felt her eyes get all watery from the dust. She fell to her knees, continuing to cough as she covered her mouth with her kimono sleeves. "Ugh!"

"Hidden in the dark, an evil flower blooms.
Lovely petals, faintly dripping with doom.
Even though its beauty is enchantingly demure,
the thorns all hiding underneath are anything but pure."

In her blurred vision, she saw two silhouette's with golden hair as the sun. A pair of twins, male and female. Y/n winced, tears rolling down her face as she clenched her teeth. "Ugh...it...stings..." she whimpered.

"I am your loyal maid, and you're our country's king.
Us, a pair of cursed twins, bound to bloody destiny.
Your highness, brioche will accompany your tea.
And you clapped your hands with glee,
so innocent and sweet..."

'Brioche with...tea...isn't that also Isfrid's favorite snack during our late afternoon tea.' Y/n recalled as she closed her eyes, more tears dripping down.

*

Once she felt that the dust storm was gone, she fluttered her eyes open. Her vision was blurry at first, but it soon cleared to see that she was in a familiar throne room made of stone. Stone pillars were on both sides of the room, some even having claw marks with ink oozing, causing her to shudder slightly.