chapter 70

[Jabu pov]

?:" Well this looks cozy."

I looked up know that voice all to well. I stood up as respect to my dad and grandparents. Khumo stood up to and I held her waist. Everyone else must have gotten the memo as they also stood up expect for Phumi who was shocked from our uninvited guests, who aren't our family.

Kgosi:" Everyone, met my parents, grandparents and sister..."He  said then he went to Phumi who was already tense.

Kgosi:" And the Mokonyanes..." He said  squeezing Phumi's shoulders, to help her relax but it didn't work as ma, Angelina, her mother, and some girl kept on looking at Phumi with this nasty look.

Ma:" What are these people doing here?" She said looking disgusted. Phumi's father chuckled looking down.

Grandpa:" Paul warn your wife..." He said behind her with Granny next to him.

Grandpa:" Please pardon my daughter-in-law's behavior. We didn't know there would be more people here, but my grandsons here didn't have the manners to. Tell. Us." He said the back of mine and Kgosi's head which caused Phumi, Lerato, Lydia and Khumo to laugh.

Kgosi helped Phumi up as she wanted to greet granny. She got up and went to granny who warmly hugged Phumi.

Granny:" ohh mtwaname. I missed you too. I thought you had forgotten about me since you never visited." She said hugging her tightly then pinched her cheek

Phumi:" Ngiyaxolisa ma, work has been so... hectic. But I promise I'll come as soon as I can." She said looking down. Phumi's mom cleared her throat as she and Phumi's father stood a bit closer to Phumi.

Phumi:" Ohh, Mrs and Mr De Wits, these are my parent... Keitumetse Mokana and Draco Bigotes." She said moving to them and stood between them.

Mother:" I thought you said your parents are... or in this case were died?" She said with an evil motive behind it. Kgosi was about to say something but Phumzile interrupted him.

Phumi:"Well a lot has happened since the last time we saw each other Mrs De
Wits or should I say soon to be Mrs-ex De Wits..." She said the last part whispering but everyone heard it and of course it got so remarks.

Me:" Nice one sis..." I said to her as I could see that she was thinking aloud.

Phumi:"I'm sorry i-" Mother interrupted her
Ma:"Excuse me... Who do you think you are talking to? Did your parents not teach respect? Ohhh wait let me guess they weren't there to teach you?" She said smirking at the end. I saw a sudden shift in Phumi's ma.

P's Ma:"Woah, breek net daar. First of all you don't know my daughter and secondly you don't know what happened nor do we wish to share it with you now please keep us out of it and stop this childish behave or what re ko primary? Just stop please and start acting your age..." She said already pissed and ready for a fight.

Dad:"Musa, I'm warning. Keep up with this act and you'll see Satan's ass, I warning you for last time behave... I'm sorry for my wife's rude behavior.  I'm Paul... nice to meet you Draco." He said reaching out his hand to P's dad, who shook it only after P's mom elbowed his stomach.Kgosi cleared his throat.

Kgosi:" Can we all take our seats...  gran and Pops, you can take the another side of the head of the table whiles everyone else fill in the gaps please... Phumi." He said holding out his hand for Phumi to take.

Everyone settled in even tho Ma, Angelina, her friend- who keeps on looking at me probably trying to seduce me but it was not working- and her mother were busy throwing nasty looks at Phumi which I could see made her very uncomfortable.