chapter 31

[Kgosi pov]

Mxm merdinha ( little shit)... why he is now at her apartment? I mean it's not like they are dating or whatever, so why should he come here?.. by the time I got to my car I was just fuming with anger which was weird cause I'm not supposed to care... right?

Anyway I got in and got a little scared when I saw Jabu... with everything that happened, I forgot that I came here because of this f#cken idiot. I woke him up by hitting his forehead...

Jabu:" Oww... what was that for?" He asked angrily.
Me:" I'll explain when we get home..." I said irritated
Him:" But I have to see...Khuuummo." He said sulking.
Me:" You had all the time to but you never came up so now we're going, and thats that..."
Jabu:" But Kgosiiiiii..."
Me:"Hey man! Shut it!" I shouted frustratedly.
Jabu:" Mxm!" He whispered.

We left... honestly my mind and subconscious were fighting on why I all of sudden care about Phumi when the last time he cared about her gender he ended with a broken heart... No! I'm not going back there again, me and Phumzile can't be together... even if I catch feelings for her it can never happen... He said softly to himself. And continued driving back to his house...

****************************
[Phumi pov]

Honestly the rest of the week was tiring and long... with all the tests I had to do plus the project, it's just been a lot. But at least I had a little break on Saturday as Khumo and Lydia were dates, well a double date to be exact... Lydia felt uncomfortable going on the date with Rori so Khumo came up with a plan and asked one of her flinings out but like I said I only had a little break coz 2 hours later they both came back with Khumo fuming while Lydia was still in head own world... anyway it's Sunday morning now and I was getting ready to go to church...

Yoh! I need to do the grocery cause there no food here...

I thought as I was staring at the empty fridge. I just took on apple and ate it as I looked for an Uber... well Lydia has been sleeping over the whole week to the point where me and Khumo told that she should just move but she said she has to talk to her grandparents first so obviously yesterday was the same it's just that she and Khumo drank as if there no tomorrow but for different reasons... Lydia was drinking because her date went well. It ended with a cute kiss on the cheek but I think Rori stole a kiss when she wasn't looking, while Khumo's date got ruined by Jabu... shocker, i know right... but Khumo spilled the beans that they met on the day me and Thando got the internship so everything was now made sense, from when Jabu was asking about her to him calling her...

Think of the devil... Khumo was now rolling in holding her head from the babalaz (hangover) she has... she sat down and looked at me...

Khumo:" Church?" I nodded still looking for an Uber. "Oh ok. Can you please buy the groceries this month... I'll make the list and send it to you,okay?" I nodded again... truth is I wasn't comfortable with Khumo having a relationship with Jabu cause I know Khumo and she doesn't stay in relationships for to long so if they do end up together I need to be assured that I won't face the after math of the whole thing.

Khumo sighed and came to my side of the kitchen...
Khumo:" I'm sorry. Okay, I promise I won't entertain him at all, Okay? But only if he stays away from."
Me:" khumo." I said playful puching her.
Khumo:" I'm just kidding but please don't be mad at, pwease." She said pouting.
Me:"okay fine... and don't stop going for him because of me okay. All im asking is when you break his heart just tell me first tuu...now help get an Uber and please don't forget the list ne..." I said in one breath. She nodded and went to her room.
Khumo:" Phumi where is my phone?!" She yelled.

Oh yea. I had to take their phones cause they were going on and on about call Jabu and Rori. Lydiawanted to tell Rorithat she loves him whileKhumowanted to tell Jabuthat she hates him... and to be honest I'm happy I did what did cause imagine the embarrassment. Look I know both of them... i mean one is my boss while the other is my friend and I would have had to deal with it alone so i did what had yo be done.