chapter 54

[Pumzile pov]

The last thing I recall was that I was being strangled by my brother - the one person I trusted to never put their hands on - and well my poor sweet granny who tried to pull him off but it was to late I had already passed out.

Well I am obviously in hospital, I could tell from all the lights and stuff, but now I was waiting for family to come cause I think words out that I'm pregnant. I honestly didn't know until I woke up as the doctor was examining he told me that my baby was weak due to me not eating for the whole week but truthfully I zoned out as soon as he said that I am pregnant, I only noticed later on that everyone - the doctor and nurses - were gone.

So I just sat there, in the quiet, almost peaceful room. I was just in my own head the whole time.

.

.

.

.

?:" hey baby girl." He said stepping closer to my bed but I could only heard him as I must have fallen asleep, cause my eyes were closed.

I felt him near, I could smell his perfume which was making me nauseous but had to hold it cause i missed him but I needed to hear what he had to say... I felt the bed deepen abit which meant that he is siting on it. I felt his hand on stomach.

Kgosi:" You've lost so much weight and I don't like it... look where my baby is suppose to stay for 9 months, actually, fuck that where am I suppose hold when I fuck-"

Me:" Whoa language and by the way I still have my curves so there really nothing to worry about... why you looking at me like that?" I said shout my voice out because well one my vocal are abit demage at the moment plus he was traumatizing my baby which I would not let happen.

He stared at for a little bit longer than decided to collied his lips with mine. I smiled into the kiss as I slowly brushed my hand into his hair. He groaned which made me giggle a bit as felt his hand on the back of my neck.

He finally lets go of my lips but keeps his forehead conneted with mine.

Kgosi:" you have no idea how much I've missed you." He whispered. I smiled but quickly hid it and pushed him away.

Kgosi:" Hey. What's wrong? Do you need to vomit or something?" He asked concerned but confused at the sometime.

Me:" N- no... wh- why didn't you... come an- and see m- me?"
I hate how voice gets cut in between the sentence like what the hell Lesego is definitely going to pay.

He chuckled, but stopped as soon as he saw the look on my face.

Kgosi:" Wait, wait. I'm sorry. I'm sorry, okay. I didn't mean to laugh, I was just-" I interrupted him.

Me:" sa-save it... i-in fact..."
I was about to kick him out but someone just entered. We both looked towards the door and saw that it was Lesego. I rolled my eyes and leaned back knowing just well that these two are going fight... again.

Lesego:" your time is up. Leave."

Kgosi:" Firstly I'll stay here as long as I want and secondly I wouldn't have left either way that would only happen if she kicks me out herself..." He than turned to face me.
'If only you knew' I said to myself as I looked away from the both of them

I heard him sigh and hold my hand.

Lesego:" LET GO OF HER." He said like his rage is about shot through the roof.

Kgosi:" look I told that can pay damages and lobola next week and your grandma agreed so she is my fiance already, just accept and get over it already."

I looked at him in shock cause I don't recall him proposing to me and either way I was going to say no for now cause I'm still in school but now people are busy making decisions on my life hell to the no.

Lesego and him kept eye contact for a while before Lesego charged at Kgosi, Kgosi stood up ready for the fight. Lesego was about to punch but I stopped them.

Me:" STOP! JUST STOP!" I said screaming just so my voice can come out. This is the worst feeling, ever.

I got out the bed and stood in between them.
Me:" the both of you. Out right... right now." I said clearing my throat afterwards.

Lesego & Kgosi:" Wait why?" The said at the same time. I shook my head and started pushing them and obviously you would expect them to not move but funny enough they both moved.

Me:" Firstly you Lesego, you strangled me and put in hospital how... could... you?" I said pushing Lesego out the door. Kgosi laughed but know he was in trouble as soon as I turned to look at him.

Me:" And you mister... when... have we... started making decisions without talking to... each other... uhh. Now the both of you better make peace cause don't want this negative energy around my baby so please none of you will come in here do I make myself clear now call my sister and brother for me."

Lesego:" Phum-"
Me:" Phumzile niks...hamba..."
And with that I shut the door and went back to and waited for Khumo and Jabu.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

After a little while Khumo came in with red eyes like she's been crying.
I opened my arms for her to come hug me. She let out a sob than came and hugged me.

She immediately broke down as soon as she got to arms.
Khumo:" I'm sorry... I should have stopped him. I'm so sorry." She said over and over. I comforted her until she calmed down, by now she had joined me in bed. I pull the cover to cover her as well.

Me:" Khumo, do you have my phone?" I asked because I have to call someone.

She nods and takes it out. I immediately call him and pressed it against my ear to listen to it ring.
I was about to hang up when he picked up.
Him:"Luna..." I looked at Khumo but looked away as I felt my eyes starting to tear up.
Me:" Hi... dad."

--------------------------------------
Well that's the end of the chapter and I can't believe Lesego let his rage take over like that and actually strangled his sister like that🫣🫣 Mara my Phumi finally speaking her mind is truly amazing to see🫠 and do you guys think that, Draco Bigotes (Phumzile's " father") is her father? 🤔🤔Well let me know if the comment section

But that it from me...
Stay safe and blessed🙏 and good luck to us who are writing, let's study hard okay...🫡👍
Love you mls️❣️
Bye💋