chapter 17

[Kgosi pov]

What!

So I have a younger sister who is about 23 years old but is very close to me. Oh and her name is Lerato.

Me:" Wait, you mean Lerato is pregnant? "
Makgosi:"Yes." Wow! Has she used up everything in the book, which forced her to say this now?! Anyway I'll play along since it has been awhile since I last saw my sister.
Me:" Okay,  I'll be there by 7."
Makgosi: "But-"
I dropped the call. I guess I'll be heading home today.

********************************************

[Phumzile pov] 

I was still in my room, not knowing if my brother was still here or not but I really need the bathroom. After debating with my subconscious I decided to go.

I opened the door slow and found Lesego and Khumo sitting in the sitting room, in silence. I quickly walked to the bathroom, did my business than went out.

I was about to go to my room.
Lesego:" Phumzile. Please come here."
I looked at him. "Please." I sighed and want to the seat next to Khumo. He sighed and looked at Khumo which was  a sign for her to give us some space which she obviously did
Lesego: " look I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take things that far. I was just in the heat of the whole thing but I can't use it as an excuse, it was uncalled for , I'm very sorry."
Me:" apology accepted, bro." I than threw my arms around him.
Lesego: " Phumi!!!" He shouted as I hugged  him.
Me:" there we go. Now know you not mad at me."
Lesego: " mxm I'm still mad at you for not telling me."
Me:" I'm veeerry sooorrry." I said pouting and holding my ears.
Lesego: "okay fine. I'll forgive you. If you tell me what really happened for you two to break up." I sigh.
Me:" I promise I'll tell you one day."
Lesego: " was it that bad?" He asked curiously. I than want back into his arms and cuddled
Me:" yep!" I said popping the p in the end.
Khumo: "mcoo, you guys looking so cute right now!" She said,  taking a picture.
Lesego: " can we not fight like this, ever."
Me:" promise!" I said smiling.
Lesgo:" now tell me about the internship thing. Did you get it?" I laughed and told him everything except for Mr. Ignorant obviously but we had a good time until he had to leave but after he ordered food for us of course.

*******************************************

[Jabu pov]

Sigh. Khumo! She has been running through my mind the whole day. I was at my parent's house for a 'meeting' called by my dad who I was currently sitting with.

Dad:" who is she?" He said snapping me out of my thoughts.
Me:" uhmm?" He chuckled.
Dad:" who is she?"
Me:" Who dad?"
Dad:" the girl who is stealing you away from me?"
Me:" Dad,  that sounded wrong and isn't that mom's line?" He busted into laughter.  I just love how free dad is with us.
Dad:" you still didn't answer my question." He said after calming down a bit.
Me:" Her name is Khumo." I said a bit shyly.
Dad:" when did you start dating?"
Me:" We aren't." He looked at me for an explanation. "I just met her today dad."
Dad:" Oh see. Potential girlfriend. " I laughed.
Me:" I think we can say that." We laughed.

We than heard Kgosi voice inside the house. Sigh.  Here we go.

Kgosi: "Lerato! Lera-to!" He shouted which echoed around the house.
Dad:"Kgosi! You shall not shout like that in my house!"
Kgosi: " Sorry dad."
Dad:" why are you looking for Lerato? "
As if she didn't have the perfect timing , came running in.
Lerato:" Best Brother?! You back!?"
Kgosi: "What I'm hearing about you being pregnant?!" He said ignor- wait did he just say pregnant.
Me:"Pregnant?!" I looked at Lerato, she also looked shocked.

Mother than walked inas there was a moment of silence.

Haha!!!

Lerato busted into laughter.

Lerato: " Me! Pregnant!" She laughed even more. "Mtase! Who told you that!? I'm not pregnant!" She said trying to calm down but failing of course.
Kgosi: " well it was your sweet mother who  told me." Lerato gasped.
Lerato: " Mme! If you really want to get me out of your house, you could have talked to your husband about getting me an apartment." I chuckled at the drama my sweet sister was causing.
Makgosi:" WHAT! It was the only way I could convince him to come."
Me:" Was this convincing or blackmailing?"
Makgosi:" MXM!" And with that she went upstairs.
Kgosi:" how did you get here so fast?"
Me:"I took out one of my beasts today." I said dramatically fixing myself. We locked at each other, busted into laughter and bro hugged

Lerato:" you see dad! I told you brothers do not love me anymore." She said folding her arms.
Me:" Hey little sis!" I said hugging her.
Lerato:" Hey bro! You know you are the best brother in the world! " She said sarcastically which made my laugh because she only says such when she wants something.
Kgosi:"didn't you just say I was the best like 5 minutes ago? "
Lerato:" did I? I must have been overly excited."
Kgosi:"Wow!" He said rolling his eyes.
Me:" Okay,  what do you want? "
Lerato:"Oh well nothing...just your car keys, please."  I laughed.
Me:" you have jokes! Never going to happen." I said grinning
Lerato:" Mara! Please!!"
Me:"Ask your oldest brother to borrow you his car." I said walk back outside.
Lerato:" Brrrootherrr."
Kgosi:"No. Never. No in a million. " I laughed as Lerato sulked like a baby.

This was our sibling hood. Lerato was always treated like a princess either from us 'the brothers' or dad. Which I didn't mind but when it comes to cars and houses that were we draw line.

————————————————————————

I literally wrote the end at 1 am just because  I couldn't sleep but anyway hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter.

And... we have a new character!!!!

Lerato Elizabeth de Wits
Little sister to Jabu and Kgosi who she adores with all her heart. She currently in college  studying though online classes for  psychology and law. And she obviously lives with her parents.

As always stay blessed and safe
Love mls💗💗
Bye 💋