Chapter 61

[Kgosi pov]

Me:" bros, you finally made it..." I heard to him whiles we bro hugged.

?:" of course, you call and I'll drop everything and come..." He said as he got into the house.

Me:" really now? Cause if I remember you have not been here for how many years and we have been call you to come through..." I said leading him the kitchen.

?:" Well you only called when you where in trouble and I got tired for that and let you guys held you stuff and seems like you guys held your shit pretty well..." He hanging his arm around me.

Me:" you poes." I said to him.

Phumi:" Hey, language..." She said looking down and staring the pot.

Me:" love. I like you to meet someone..."

She finally looked up and had her famous nervous smile on.

Me:" this is my close yet very long distance cousin. Kgomotso. Bros this is my one only Phumzile."
I said walking to stand next to her. And kissed her on her forehead.

Phumi:" uhmm but you can call me Phumi, if you like."

KG:" Phumi sounds good." He said in his funny accent.

Phumi looked at me confused of course.

Me:" he doesn't stay here anymore... hey what happened to the chicken?"

Phumi:" aii the salt you pour was stubborn to leave so I had to place in in water and in the fridge so it lessen a bit."

KG:" Wait you tried cooking? I never thought I would see the day."

Phumi:" if you this shocked on hearing about it, imagine me who walked in on him cooking..."

KG:" I can only do just that. Imagine..." He said laughing which phumi joined of course.

Me:" Well I see you two are going along..."

KG:" Nah, bros it's not deep you know." He said still laughing. Same old Kgomosto I see.

Me:"Well we have to talk. Love we'll be in the office, okay. Anytime, when anything happens, just run in okay?" I said looking down at her. She blushed and nodded.

Me:" Bros, let's go." I said after kissing her cheek.

KG:" you really in love, bros." He said as we headed upstairs.

Me:" is it that obvious?"

KG:" you know when Jabu told me the first time I didn't believe him but now that I saw it myself. I can fully said you whipped and in shit. You just had to going to that man but through his daughter this time."

Me:" you speaking like I knew it was her man. But the shit that his mother in law did to him. It's not right." I said opening the door to my office.

KG:" true that. I heard he is been laying low for the past month. Don't you think it because of all of this?" He said standing by my bar.

Me:" of course it bro. Look, he took Phumi's mother and left with her so obviously his going to lay low for a bit."

KG:" So he has his guard down, at the moment?" He asked as he poured himself and I a drink.

Me:" maybe. Who knows."

KG:" yea. But what do you want from me? You know I have no experience in this, right?"

Me:" I know man. Look, I just need you here when I tell dad the truth. I thought mom would have by now but she's not so I'm taking matters into my own hands..."