chapter 2

[Phumzile pov]

I ran to my car and found Khumo leaning against it with her arms fold. As soon as I reach her I threw myself into her arms and hugged her happily.

Khumo: "So I'm guessing you got in?"
Me:"Yessss!" I screamed again. At this point I won't have my voice by Thursday.

We happy danced than jumped up and down while hugging.

Khumo: "I'm so proud of you,I mean you did work hard to qualify. "
Me:" Thanks sis , where is Thando?"
Khumo: " Mxm,she left with her blesser" she said as she rolled her eyes.
Me :"Khumo, really now?"
Khumo: "Yes! But let's not ruin the happy mood we on right now, I let's get some pizza."
Me:" okay fine but it on you and I'm picking the favor. "
Khumo: " Just because i love you I'll let you pick them."

I laughed and got inside the car and as promised we got pizza and went home.

[ Kgosi pov]

Got home a bit late than usual because of the paper work I had to do. I was now in the living room with my brother Jabu. I was telling him about the girl who bumped into me.

Jabu:" Bro both of were wrong ,I mean if you were looking where going than you won't have bumped into her plus why is this irritating you so much? "

He asked with a confused look

Me:"I don't know but you know how women irritate me. " I rolled my eye
Jabu:"yes they irritate you but you never let them irritate you for so long."
Me:" Maybe it's because I'm was more grumpy than usual today."
Jabu:"Really wow I didn't notice."he said sarcastically
Me:"Mxm, I'm calling it a night."
Jabu:" But why , its like 8 pm mos?"
Me:" I just need to rest bro anyway see you tomorrow. "
We did our bro shake than I left.

I kept tossing and turning trying to sleep but I couldn't I kept see that girls face. I checked the time it was past 3 so I decided to go to the gym.

I come back at around about 6 and went to get ready for work.

-----------------------