chapter 21

[Kgosi pov]

Yoh! Eu acho que esse menino vai ser um problema.(I think this boy is going to be a problem.) I mean why is he always so close to Phumzile. Has he ever heard of private space?  And Phumzile... what a-

My phone started to ring. When I checked it was Angelina, I swear this girl is starting to get on my nerves.
Me:" Angelina what do you want?"
Her:" Yoh! Why so much violence?  Was it one of those day? If it was than I could always come around an- "
Me:" Angelina,  I really don't need around me right." I interrupted her because she was starting to annoy me.
Her:" But I- "
Me:" Angelina if your money was not sent I'll tell Lydia to send it to you tomorrow,  okay? Goodbye." I dropped the call not waiting for her response.

Her voice and presents in my life annoys the heck out of me. Same to every female in this world, all except for Phumzile. She in the another hand challenges which pushes me abit. It's like she is doing these things on purpose to remind me why I should have chosen her instead of Thando. Speaking of her she the most laziest person I have ever met and I think she is pregnant coz she keeps on eating nonstop which annoys me and why she has her own little workplace. Sigh.   Females.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
The next day

[Phumzile pov]

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I opened my eyes to see Lesego.

Me:" Lesego??" I asked still abit sleepy.
He flicked his finger on head. "Ouch!"
I said snapping out from my dreamly mind very fast.
Lesego:" morning sleepy head."

I looked at the time and it just past 4.
Me:" It's so early!!" I groaned
Lesego:" Come on! I woke up early just to come and make my favorite sister some breakfast on her first day at work." I huffed out loud.
Me:" Firstly I started yesterday secondly I'm your only sister so what did you do this time." He smiled nervously.
Lesego:" I mmm... kind of messed up. Big time."

**************************************
[Khumo pov]

I woke up early because I had to open for Lesego and I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn't so I decided to take a morning jog, it would be nice.

By 6 I was making my way back to the apartment and i was right,it was a really nice jog just me and nature. My phone started to ring so I slowed down and answered without look who it was.
Me:" Hello."
?:" I finally heard your voice, little wolf." What the-?!
Me:" Sorry but who is this?"
?:" the man you met afewww... days ago."
Afew days ago?! "Don't tell me you forgot the kiss we share. But I won't mind reminding you." Ohh! The dude the kiss that day on campus.
Me:" Oh!! You!" I said loudly.
?:" Well I thought you would be abit happier when you realized that it was me." I huffed out loud.
Me:" You should continue wishing. And how did you get my numbers?!" I said walking abit faster.
?:" Oh! It so happens that you friend is my new intern." I choked on air.
Me:"What?! Phumi! But still doesn't answer my question?"
?:" I just asked for your numbers-"
Me:" Directly?! And she gave you my number? Nope something is not adding up."
?:" you can ask her when you get home?" How does he..."I can tell with the wind and the trees that you are outside."

Me:" Oh. So wait what did you want from me again?"
?:" Just a date."
Me:" With someone who I don't even know his name? Danko but no thank you!"
?:" that could easily be fixed. Hi I'm Jabu."
Me:" Wow over the phone. How romantic!" He laughs.
Jabu:" Funny. Little wolf."
Me:" Why do you call me that?"
Jabu:" Because you are fiseity like a wolf."
Me:"Mxm. Look I have go now, please don't call again."
Jabu:" just because you asked , I'll call you everyday from now on."
Me:" And I'll just ignore it." He chuckled.
Jabu:" We'll see, little wolf."I groaned frustratedly because of the name. I than dropped the call.

Like seriously. But me and Phumi are going to a little chat.

*********************************************

[Phumzile pov]

I was currently with Lesego in kitchen. He was busy taking put ingredients to make breakfast as I wait for him to tell me what he did.

He looked at me.
Me:" Start talking."
Him:" Well, I got... someone impreg-"
Me:" Impregnated! Please tell me it's Makagiso." I said shocked. He looked down. "Oh! Lesego uyisilima nje( you are such an idiot). What were you think?! ." He sighs and tells the whole story. He slept with his ex that was fighting Makagiso. Apparently they were friends and she wanted Lesego but my brother wanted Makagiso instead of her but what did my idiotic brother do. He dated Makagiso's friend first just so he can 'eat the cake',  dump her than go to Makagiso and after a lot and I mean a lot of convincing she agreed to go out with him and got pregnant in the process. But now he is being her back again. Iyoh!!

Him:" I know , I know. It was a mistake-"
Me:" Do you not learn?! What were you doing with her while you have a family already, Lesego!?Do you know how hurt she is going to be when she finds out?!"
Him:" Don't you think I thought about that?! Look I also didn't know what happened. All I know is i woke up with her next to me!" To say I was shocked would be an understatement.
Me:"What the-" The front door flew open and at the doorway there was an angry Makagiso and Khumo.
Lesego:" Baby... look I'm sorr-"
Makagiso:" Don't you ever come near me or even talk to again...and Phumi thank you for standing up for me and whenever you want to see Kagiso please call me and we'll arrange something. Okay! Goodluck on your second day!" She shouted as she walked out
Lesego:"Mapula what do you mean by that?!" Ohh! Mapula is her real name. Lesego than walked out.

I was about to go but than Khumo held me back.

Me:" Khumo! Let go of me!" She pushed me to fall back onto the couch.
Khumo: " they are adults Phumzile. We need to talk."

OH! NO!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was tense!! let me know how you feel about the book in the comments. And finally we got Khumo's pov which was kind of exciting.

But as always stay blessed and safe 💗💗
Love you mls💕
Bye 💋