chapter 56

[Kgosi pov]

As soon as I saw him I knew I was fucked. Why am I in love with a girl who has so many dangerous men around her, I mean first it's her brother owns half of the illegal drug and gun trade in Cape Town and Limpopo, now it's her dad who owns the whole of the West and North Africa and is a mafia for God sakes and you know what's the worst part I just impregnated their one and only princess whiles she just reunited with her father, and the worst part is that he used sigh... he used to be my boss.

It all happened whiles me, Jabu and Kgomotso used to do heists and cleaning out illegal money which is how we met Lesego but we were than offered a deal which had a higher payment but also a higher risk of getting caught and of course that deal came from none other than the Godfather Adrian aka Phumzile's father. I was the only one out of the three of us who saw him as he did contact me, so Jabu definitely didn't recognize him. But it our last one as we almost lost KG that night... He got shot but we luckily got him to the hospital in time or we would have a different story today. But I heard that he went back but to train some of the new recruits.

I looked at Phumi as she kept stared at me after I stated that I might have seen her father somewhere knowing very well that I know him personally.

Phumi:" Where have you seen him?" She asked adjecting herself to lay looking direct at me which made things complicated cause I'm already feeling bad as I have no choice but to lie to her as it was part of the agreement we signed as soon as we decided to leave that we may never speak about any of this, so yea.

Me:"I don't know, maybe from one of my dad's conferences meetings." I shruged trying to be as normal as possible.

She looked at me in the eye for a while but luckily the moment got disturbed by her father and the doctor that was following him. Phumi was still looking at me even her dad just walked in. I quickly moved my eyes away from Phumzile and shifted them to the doctor and her father

Godfather Adrian:" Um...Luna." He called her but deadly looked at me...

She still looked at me for a little while than turned to sit up straight.

Lesego:" Phumzile what is going on here?! Who the hell is this now?! Don't me his one of your other-"

You know that feeling you get when something is about to happen but you just can't point it out or say exactly what it is until it happens, than you like ' Oh that's it'. Well that's what happened, but by the time it happened no one could stop Phumi's father from what he did, cause one minute Lesego was standing in his perfect state but talking way to much, while that all ended with his back greeted the wall by focus whiles he was being strangled by Phumzile's father. Phumi gasped in shock.

Phumi:" Dad! Dad stop!" She tried to get up from the bed but I stopped her. "Kgosi, let me go! Stop it! Let me go!" She shouted softly , because of her voice, whiles hitting and trying to get out from my grip.

Me:" Phumi you need to calm down... let your dad handle this I promise he will not kill him or anything he's just teaching your brother a lesson that's all. Please calm down, love please think about the baby will ...it happy about that.." I whispered to her as she slowly stopped fighting me.

Lesego:" LEAVE ME! YOU OLD DOG! LEAVE ME!" He shouted, how he could still shout shocked me.

P. Dad:" SHUT UP! You'll listen to me very carefully. Mind your tone and attitude when it comes me... I'm not your age boy so you better respect me. Look at how you are acting... at your big age. Is this the example you want to set for your kid comeon man grow the fuck up and stop talking to your sister like this or she will lose all respect she has for you because of the gangster in you. It should stop when you near her, do you understand? I mean look at what her, are you proud of that? What you did with your own hands to your sister?" Lesego mad as hell but soon softened when his eyes laid on Phumzile. "No, right. So I'm say this only once boy, if you ever touch her like this again you will be calling for war and its not going end well from you... do you hear me?" He said coldly. They held an intense stare contest.