chapter 7

[Phumzile pov]

When I got out the sun was already down because of the scenario Mr. Ignorant gave me took along time.

I got home and want in, I heard voices coming from the sitting room , when I went in and I found Khumo and Zama arguing.

Khumo: " Zama what did I say about you coming into this apartment?"
Zama:" I'm not here to talk you! Where is Phumzile?"
Me:" firstly you don't shout at my sis like and secondly I'm right here."
Zama:" Baby..." he came to me and hugged me, I didn't hug him back because I was still mad at him for not coming yesterday
Zama:" I'm sorry I didn't come yesterday there was something I need to sort out. " he starring at the floor.
Me:" It's okay so you said you needed to talk to me? His eye grow wider, there something and it definitely big.

************************************

[Kgosi pov]

I watched her drive off in her car after the interview.

Jabu:" you do know that she'll be getting the internship program right ?"
Me:"Who said I'm going to pick her?"
Jabu:" you see the problem is that it's not you choice." What!
Me:"What! What do you mean I don't choose?"
Jabu:" Wait , you didn't know. Dad chose the intern because most of the time they say the same thing over and over but not your girl." He said winking his eye at me.
Me:"She is not my girl!"
Jabu:"Whatever you say." He said putting his hands up surrendering.
Me:" Mxm."

If he was my brother, yoh! I would have done a number on him but alway it is what it is. My phone than rang. It was dad well my biological dad

Me:"Oi, pai." ( Hi dad)
BDad:" Olá filho, tudo bem?" ( Hello son, how are you?)
Me:"Estou bem, com você esta?"( I'm good, how are you?)
BDad:"Eu estou bem. Eu śo preciso que voce verifique este outro acordo entre mim e os Ànderś." ( I'm fine, I just need you to check this other deal between me and the Ànderś.)
Me:" Ok, pai. Qual è o verdadeiro problema?" (Okay , dad. What is the real problem?)
BDad:" Era tão óbvio? Preciso de sua ajuba com seu... Irmão Ben. " (Was it that obvious? I need your help with your... brother Ben.)
Me:" Pai, você me conhece e ele não se da bem." ( Dad , you know me and him don't get along.)
BDad:"Eu sei, mas eu realmente tented de tudo, mas ele está ficondo fora de controle. ( I know but I have really tried everything but he is getting out of control.)

So my biological dad and mom obviously cheated on my step- dad but he doesn't know , he thinks I'm his biological son all because of my mom. My mom doesn't even know that I know. I found out when I was 17 , I over heard her speaking to my aunt on the phone which I than asked my aunt to help me find him and I did, but only when I was 22 which was bad timing because my half brother who was going through 'the phase' so he already felt like he wasn't good enough for our father so me being here made him jealous and hurt , so yea that about sums it up.

Me:"sigh. Ok, pai. Vou tentar ligar para ele e conversar, mas isso se ele ouvir ou até mesmo atender."(Okay, dad. I'll try to call him and talk but that's if he listens or even answers.)

BDad:" Ok, filho. Muito odrigado." (Okay son. Thank you very much.)
Me:"Está tudo bem pai olha, eu ligo parao Ben mais tarde amanhã , okay?"(It's okay dad , look, I'll call Ben later tomorrow okay? )
BDad:" Ok, e filho fique seguro, ok?" ( Okay, and son stay safe okay?)
Me: "Ok, pai. Adeus. "( Okay, dad. Goodbye.)
BDad:"Adeus."

He dropped the call.

Jabu:" your dad?"
Me:" yep" popping the p at the end.
Jabu:" Bro you know that you have to tell our dad at some point right."
Me:sigh " Yep again. When I'm really not sure."

------------------------
What a twist! Guys if the Portuguese is bad please don't blame me but blame google 😅😅
But hope you guys are enjoying the book and enjoyed this chapter

Til tomorrow
Love guys 💗💗
And stay blessed and safe 🙏
Bye my MLS 💋