chapter 13

[ Phumzile pov] 

I think I stood still for along time because when Rori snapped me back to reality the class was empty.

Rori:" Hey are you okay?"
Me:" Yeah, just a bit shocked."
Rori: " I understand.  But still you got it. So congrat-ula-tions congrat-ula-tions." He sang in between the word while making funny dances. I busted into laughter
Rori:" finally i got a laugh!" He celebrated by dancing more, which made me laugh a bit more.

After a few moments Khumo came in.
Khumo: " Hey are you ready to go?"
Me:" Yeah." But than I remembered that Rori and Khumo don't know each other. "Oh, uhmm Khumo this is Rorisang but you can call him Rori and Rori this is Khumo my best friend and sister."
Rori:" is it by blood or-"
Khumo: " No. But I do take as a little sister."
Me:" Just because you are old by a few months."
Khumo:" Yeah, yeah whatever. We should get going."
Rori: " what about the muffin? "
Khumo: Muffin? What muffin?"
Me:" Rori promised me a muffin. But I think I'll need it more on Monday Rori. "
Rori: " okay,  not a problem. Which favour?"
Me:" one vanilla and one chocolate."
Rori: " why two?"
Me: " one is for me , while the other is for Khumo. "
Rori: " Oh. Okay,  well than see you Monday. Bye."
" bye Rori. " Me and Khumo say in unions.

Khumo: " So...did you get it?"
Me:" I'll tell you all about what on the way home."
Khumo: " oh. Okay." She said nervously

We than requested on Uber and went home.

*****************************************
[Kgois pov]

I was now in my office, sipping on some whiskey when someone knocked on the door.  I told you them to come in. And in came the snake of my brother.
Jabu: "I come with a peace offering."
Me:" Mxm come in. "

He came in with a bag which had my favorite food.

Me:" in as much I'm eating this food, don't think you are off the hook yet. "
Him:" Yea, yea I know but in my defense. You gave the wrong person the internship. Which I'm  surprised you still did , even after talking with Phumzile. "
Me:" Can we not talk about it cause that girl is just like you."
Him:" like me ? What did I do?"
Me:" Nothing.  Can we just forget about it."
Jabu:"Aii okay. What is the plan for the day?"
Me:"To continue the as normal. The only difference that we have new interns coming in that need to shown around."
Jabu:" Okay, I'll tell Lydia to-"
Me:" Nope. We are going to show them around. "
Jabu: " Why should we?"
Me:" Well, one, because I said so. And two it's because I. Said. So."
Jabu:" Okay , boss. What time should they come?"
Me:"After work, so it's not busy in the office.
Jabu:" Okay, boss I'll let them know."
Me:" Good now back to work." I said with a serious face.
Jabu:" Oh okay. I see you are still mad, so I'll leave you alone to die down all the anger, okay?" He said, saying the last part in a baby voice.
Me: "Fuck off."
Jabu:" That's so unprofessional Mr.de Wits. "
Me:" Now! Jabu."
Jabu:" iyoh! Okay Mr. Grumpy." He said as he walked out.

Well. He wasn't wrong , I'm a bit angry but it is what it is, I mean he cause it...

********************************************
[Phumzile pov]

As we got home I immediately went to my room and just threw myself on my bed.

I felt so numb. I just need music. I decided to plug in my earphones and listen to some Elaine risky.

I laid properly on my bed and closed my eyes, letting the lyrics sink into my soul.

As the song reaches the end of the chorus,  I notice a tear coming out from eye, it was followed by another and another.

In as much as I was crying, I was happy that I am feeling something, even tho it was sad but it was still a feeling, right? I went deeper into thoughts...  but  I got disturbed when a got a message on my phone which said I should be at the GOLDEN STARS company building at 5pm. Why so late , I also don't know and I will not ask because it is not my place. I checked the time it was 3 which meant I had 2 hours, and I really wanted to take a nap but, i knew i wake up late so I decided to go and chill with Khumo.

Me:" Hi." I said in a sad tone
Khumo: " still sad."
I nodded in agreement
Khumo: " come here." She said patting the space next to her.
I immediately got into her arms.
Me: sigh " I have to go to the company at 5... pm."
Khumo: " Wait. Why so late?"
Me:" I don't know but I'm not looking forward to seeing Mr. Ignorant. "
Khumo:" Mr. Ignorant?"
Me:" didn't i tell you  the story about my first meet with Mr. De Wits?"
Khumo:" firstly no. And secondly which de Wits?"
Me:" okay, let me start with the whole first with Mr. Ignorant before I voice out my question. Okay?"
Khumo: " Okay."

I then want on and started telling her all about Mr. Ignorant.

————————————————————————

Hey guys hope you are all doing good and enjoying the book and the characters.
Please don't forget to vote and comment on your favorite songs or you songs you listen to on a daily basis.

Stay blessed and safe  🙏 ✨️
Love you mls💗💗
Bye💋