chapter 1

[ Phumzile pov]

Phumziles and her friends just finished their classes

Me:" Yoh! Thank God, I'm done for the day

Khumo:" me too. Now I just want to Netflix and chill"
Me:" all alone?"
Khumo:"yessss, I'll maybe let you tag along ."
Me: "maybe? You don't have choice sis I'm there wheather you like it or not."
Khumo:" yea , whatever" she said rolling her eyes

This is Khumo my best friend and sister,  not by blood but still she's the sister I never had.

Me: "where is Thando?"
Khumo: " I don't know , probably sucking a-"
Me: " Khumo! " I gasped cutting her short.

Thando is one of my 'friends' ,Khumo hates her with everything in her. Why , I don't know.

Khumo: "what , it's not as if she doesn't do it."
Thando: " not as if as who does what?"
Me: "Thando where were you?"
Thando:" Just got out of the class ,because I was checking if I made the top 5."
Me:  " Shot! I totally forgot, Khumo I'll meet you by the car ne and Thando I love." I said hugging her " and pls don't kill each other."
Khumo:" I'm not promising anything. "i chuckled than left.

As I was running to the class I bumped into someone which sent me fly back and landing flat on my bum

Me:"ou!" I said as I got up" sorry " I said to the person who I bumped into
?: " of course you are a woman , only your gender can be this stupid."
Me:" excuse me?"
?:" you are excused" he said as he walked off.

Jerk. I clicked my tongue as I walked back to the class

I got there and checked if I had qualified for the internship program at 'Golden Stars'  and honestly I wasn't expecting to qualify coz I'm not really into marketing , I just enjoy the course, but... I got in. I screamed with joy but it's not over yet I still needed to ace the inview which was going to be on Thursday so I have three days to prepare. Yoh! anxiety engibambe ngezingubo(holding me by my clothes). But I do my up most best!

[ Kgosi pov]

Aii! Women irritate me , I mean couldn't she look where she was running off to, really (I rolled my eyes) I was already in a bad mood because my dad is focusing to be part of this whole drama of the internship program which I'm so not interested,but what can I say it is what it's is.

——————————————–—————————

Kgosi arrogance is sickening but maybe someone will change his way of thinking
😏😏