chapter 5

[Phumzile pov]

Yoh! I know I have the worst luck on earth but I never thought that my luck would be this bad, firstly I introduce myself wrongly which i know it's impossible but i did and  secondly, my life's hard work is now to be judged  by the rudest,ignorant,self-spooken  idiot on earth and to top all of I forgot how to answer all my questions all because of Mr. Ignorant

Nice one phumi,nice one.

My subconscious says to me. Anyway back to the questions.  I answered 2 of them , answering truthfully of course, it was than now down to the last question than I'm out of here. It feels like I have been had for years

?:" So if we would pick you to what would you bring to grow the company?"
Me:" Commonly people say that they would bring forth money but honestly speaking, I would first learn about how things work , and the fact the I'm a quick learner makes easier for me. So after I have observed and learned the place I would then think of ideas that would help the company which I would obviously tell my supervisor-"
Mr. Ignorant: "you not afraid that the 'supervisor ' would steal your ideas?"
Me:" Yes of course they would and I  really don't mind. You see my point of being here is to help while getting some  experience even if it means giving someone else the credit then it's fine just as long as it helps grow the company. "
Mr. Ignorant:"mmm, okay."
?:" I think that's,-" He was interrupted by Mr. Ignorant
Mr. Ignorant: " Wait, Jabu, I have one question I want to ask Miss Mokana. "
Jabu:" This is going to interesting." He said to himself but it was loud enough for me to hear.

Mr. Ignorant than got stood up ,went to the front of the desk and leaned on it.

Mr. Ignorant: " So Miss Mokana, ready for my question?"

Shit

********************
[Kgosi pov]

Stood there with biggest grin when I saw her fear which she masked up very quickly

Miss. Irritation:" Yes,sir."
Me:" okay , so you if you did your research about our company,  you would know that we do our work in workshops/warehouses. So let's make a scenario or a 'case study' , that's what you guys call them now at days right?" I grinned , looking at her trying her best to keep her composure
Miss. Irritating: " Ye-yes sir."
Me:" Okay , here is the scenario. As I previously said , we work in warehouses so let's say we have 3 warehouses and one of them burns down and we ask you as our intern to find a solution for us what would it be?"

She took a little time to let the information sink in.

Miss. Irritation:" okay." She whisper to herself. "May I use the broad?"
Me:" Of course." I said indicating with my hand that she may.
Miss. Irritation: " So you said you have 3 warehouses and one burns down..." she said while writing on the board. " Does the company have insurance,  Mr..."
Me:" Wits , de Wits, and yes of course we have insurance. "
Miss. Irritation: " okay, so I'm guessing you also have a savings account too so, let's say your savings account has R500 000 in the account." She wrote under the big SA which I believe stands for the 'savings account '. " And maybe to rebuild the warehouse is R700 000, so your insurance would only pay half of it which would be.." "R350-0-000 which would than leave R350 000 for the company to pay,  now the solution I would say we should take is to buy another warehou-"
Me:" Now why would we do that ?"
Jabu :" Kgois let her finish first." Jabu said  interrupting me. ( mxm) I thought.
Jabu:" please do continue."
Miss. Irritation: " Thank you sir , the reason why I said we should buy a new one was because of the money spending if we should pay the half the company takes out R 3500 000 just to rebuild it what about the equipment used there, the cover cost on the amount sells we lost and how long would it take to rebuild the warehouse. " she paused a bit " Let's leave that scenario, let's say we do pay the half and everything goes up and running but than within that week another warehouse breaks down , what than?"

Shit, she is good, really good, which is frustrating me. Why? I would also like to know.
———————————–———————————

What a long chapter, honestly I personally  cut it coz yoh it's was just going on and on so we shall continue it in chapter 6 😊😊

Please don't forget to vote , comment and share

Loves you guys 💗💗
Stay blessed and safe  🙏