chapter 10

⬆️ olivia rodrigo-traitor ⬆️

[Phumzile pov]

?:"Baby what are you doing here?"

' Brown guilt eyes, little white lies
Yea I played dumb but I always known.'

I felt my heart stop as I turned to see who it was. Thando!
Me:"Thando!" I gasped
Khumo:" No. Way." She said in shock

'That you talked to her maybe did even worse I kept quite so I could keep you.'

Thando:" Baby you haven't answered me, what are you here?" She said grinning towards me than turned and looked at Zama.
Khumo:" Wow Thando ! Wow. I thought you were a whore but not the biggest one!"
Me:" Khumo! " I said softly, as I felt tears started to build up in my eyes.
Khumo.:" No Phumzile! No. What type of bitch is this!" She said staring and looking at Thando from top to bottom. While I kept my head down looking at the ground.
Zama:" Baby , please go to class, I'll see you there."
Khumo: " 'Baby' , wow now this funny!" She said as she busts into laughter.
Thando:" What's so fun?"
Khumo: " What's fun is the fact your so called boyfriend was at our place begging Phumzile to forgive him!" I only now noticed now that Khumo keeps on call me by my full name. Which she rarely does.

' ain't it funny that how you ran to the second that we called it quites
And ain't it funny how you said you were friends now it sure as hell don't look like it.'

Thando:" What? No he didn't! H-he was at a party."
Khumo " Really, than why don't you ask him yourself?" I noticed Zama looked away from Thando and stared at me.
Thando:" Zama. Zama!" She said snapping Zama back to reality.
Zama:" Uhmm?"
Thando:" You know what? I'm going to trust... MY MAN... and believe him, so yea."
I felt my tears fighting to come out from my eyes.
Khumo: " What a bitch! " She whisper to herself.
Thando:" Who is pregnant with his baby!"
What! Pregnant with Zama's... ba-baby
Me:"Baby! " I said shooting my head with disbelief.
Thando:" Yes , I'm actually 3 weeks in."
Me:" 3 weeks? 3 weeks ! Zama so it's her. From every girl in the campus. YOU CHOOSE HER!" I bust wiping my tears which won the fight and started fall one after thee another
Zama:" Phumzile i- "
Me " DON'T! DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME!"
Thando: " PHUMZILE DON'T YOU DARE SHOUT AT MY BOYFRIEND YOU-" Khumo interrupted calm as hell which was scaring me.
Khumo: " Call her names and I'll be going to jail today." We all looked at her shocked.
Thando :" WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY! DID YOU JUST THERATEN ME!?
Khumo: " More like a promise." She said moving a step closer to Thando.
Thando:" I would like to see you try." Khumo was about to punch Thando but I stopped her.
Me:"KHUMO STOP! She isn't worth it." I said turning around to walk away from the situation but I stopped when I heard Thando say
Thando:" He would have chosen me even if you didn't walk your fat ass away!" I did a very fast 180 and ran back to Thando and was about to hit her but I stopped.

' betrayed me and I know that you'll never feel sorry for the I hurt."

Me:" I hope and pray that you find your happiness. " I whispered in her ears as her eyes were still close. " I hope and pray for nothing but joy peace and happiness for your baby. But as for you , if your relationship with Zama makes it I pray when time comes of you to cheat you take it coz he would have done it already way before you do. Now. Thando my so called friend never ask me for any but I don't think you'll need to, right?" I said moving away from her, I looked at her for the last time before I walk away and ran behind the bathroom stalls.
Khumo: " Phumi! Phumi!" I hear her shout but I continued running I than sink to the ground , wore my headsets and cried my heart out as listened to olivia rodrigo traitor.

' you talk to her when we were together
Loved you at your worst, back that didn't matter.
It took you two weeks to go of and date her
You didn't cheat but your still a traitor. '

My heart tore into pieces.

Me:" Why can't I find happiness?" I ask myself this question.

********************
[ Kgois pov]

Me and Jabu arrived at the campus, when we noticed 4 students arguing and I recognize two of them. I think we got to the end-ish because we saw Phumzile turn to walk away but than the other girl if I remember correctly her name was Thando said.
Thando:He would have chosen me even if you didn't walk your fat ass away!" I don't know why but I really wanted to go and punch that girl. Who does she think she is?! But then I saw Phumzile turn and within a second she was in front of Thando and was about to hit her but than she stopped.

I didn't hear what she said but I saw Thando let out a tear which was leaded by another one. She than turned and ran off.

Me:" Jabu hold this." I said to him. While I handed the paper of to him. I had this urgency to run after her. Which I did.

When I got to the corner I heard some sniffing. I knew it was her I stopped at the corner and heard her singing softly to herself.

Me:" Having problems love?"

-------------------

And than Kgois? what is going on ?
But anyway some friends are toxic and are not worth your time so please be careful on who choose to be your friend 🥲🥲

Yoh what an emotional chapter 🥺🥺, but hope you guys still enjoyed the twist and turns. The up and down, the high and low of this chapter 🥰🥰

Please vote comment and say which character is your favorite so far, oh and also some songs you guys like to listen to , maybe you might find your twin.😉😉