Chapter 57

[ Phumi pov]

A few days passed and I was finally released from hospital but was recommend to see to a therapist twice a week which was helping to with any truma I was feeling which to tell the truth were not there so I politely declined.

I packed my things all my things  and was now waited for Lesego who was fetching, apparently him and my granny are not on speaking terms which was understandable as she did break his heart not only his from what i heard she broke all our hearts including Khumo. When she told what she said to her I was really mad but I had to calm down cause my blood pressure was getting to high. But my granny was everything and more to my brother as he saw her as his mother which of cause lead to them having a close relationship but this just took them a whole decade back which I wish I could some how make it better, but I also have my issues with her like  keeping me away from my dad.. Yes the test result come back and they were 99.99% so yep I'm his daughter and his my father, but I asked him to take it slow as I still have to get used to him first and he totally understood but asked that I stay with him for the time being as stress is not good for me right now and I agree even tho Lesego wasn't okay with it but later agreed.

There was a knock on the door and thought it was Lesego but I turned to find Kgosi leaning on the door looking all sexy...
My thoughts these days guys would swear I didn't just lose my V-card - yes I call it that- but on serious note I have been even daydream about him have me in the bathroom this once whiles he talking, he caught and asked what's wrong and of course I said nothing, who wouldn't... 

Kgosi:" Are done checking me out?" He teasing. I snapped out and nodded like a fool.

'What is wrong with me?' I thought

He chuckled and stepped closer to me, by it just his touch, was already melting in his arms. He held me face and was about to kiss me but instead kissed me on my forehead, I groaned irritatedly as I go back down onto my feet. "I know, but I can't love. Or not here at least." He said with his head burried against my neck, I stretch the back of his neck, he groaned as his hands went to my ass. 
This was the first time we've held each other so passionately or so intimately, most of the time he would be sitting on the chair next to my bed even after my pleas for him to join me in bed. But he kept saying he wouldn't be able to control himself if he does so I have learnt to accept it but having him hold me like this is exactly what I needed. I felt him kiss my neck which made me let out a soft, shaking moan.

Kgosi:" Shit, we need to leave right now before I have you right here and now." He said pulling away which left me.

Me:" mxm it's like I would have a problem with that." I mumbled to myself as I took my bag which he insteadly grabbed out for my hands.

Kgosi:" I see you have found you voice, but still be careful of what you wish for, love." He said but said the last whispering in my ear which made my panties even more wet. He stood up straight and lead me out with his hand on my back.  He smirked when he noticed that  I shocked about what he said.

Anyway we went to the reception and signed some papers and headed out.

.
.
.
.
.
.
Warning ⚠️ the following is Rated 16S (you have been warned)

We drove for a couple of mins before we stopped by this huge gate.

Me:" Where are we?" 
Kgosi:" One of my places, love..."

I looked at him a bit confused but ignored the feeling. He drove up the hill. We now surrounded but trees until this beautiful house emerged.

He watched me as I was shocked cause this house was firstly bigger then the one back home and secondly it looked so amazing from the outside just image inside. I looked at him like an excited little child, he chuckled and nodded for me to go in.