chapter 9

Zama:" Phumi?!" What have I. Just. Done ?
Khumo:" Phumi are you okay?" Did I just slap him?
Khumo:" Phumi?" She said, looking at me with that worried face
Me:" H-he im-preg-nated a... girl. He impregnated a girl!" I repeated to myself
Zama:" Baby look-"
Me:" Never , never!  Call me that again, in your miserable life never say that to me!"
At this point I was a mess. I was full on tears and snot. I got out of Khumo grip and went closer to Zama.
Me:" Congrats Zama. Con-grats." I said clapping my hand between the con and the grats.
Me :" You final broke me. You broke the little hope that I had for love, you finally did it. So congrats! Zama. Now leave and loss my number and my name."
Zama: " But bab-"
Me:" What did I say about you calling me that!" He kept quite and looked at me in shock. I went and fixed his shirt than said
Me:" Go to your baby mama and do right by her and let me go. Now leave." I let go of his shirt.
Zama: " Phumz-"
Me:" I said leave! Leave Zama, leave!" He look at for the last time than turned and walked towards the door.
Zama:" I am really sorry Phumzile please find it in your heart to forgive me."
Khumo:" Mxm, if you knew Phumi you would have knew that she never holds grudges on people.  Now ,go." She said closing the door behind him.

I sink to the ground and cry like never before. Why wouldn't I , I did love the man but now it time to let him go.

I than felt arms surrounding me. It was Khumo,  my best friend. I got in her arms and continued to cry til at so point I passed out.

×××××××××××××××
The next day

I woke from the floor which I must of slept on, feeling tired and sleepy. I felt heavy and suffocated when I looked around I noticed that I was still in Khumo arms, shame my bestie. But she needs let go of me before I die from suffocating. I softly shake to wake up, she eventually does.

Khumo:" Phumi it's still to wake up!" She very grumpy when she wakes.
Me:" I know but you were suffocating me." I said as I got up. " you can go back to sleep I'll wake you up at 6 , Okay!?"
Khumo:" ya ,ya whatever." What that she want back to sleep.

I check the time and it was past 4. I decided to shower now so when I wake Khumo up,  she can have the bathroom all to herself.

When got in the shower and opened the tap. I felt as if I also opened the tap of my tears as I started crying,  I cried for about 20 minutes than only started to shower when I was done I checked the time it was about past 5. I decided to wake Khumo up now because she always takes time so the early the better.

When got to the living room I found her watching TV.
Me:" I thought you went back to sleep?"
Khumo: " I couldn't go back , the shower was making a noise. " I than went back to my room. She than came in a few minutes later as I was looking for something to wear. I choose to wear blue tracksuits which looked like these

 I choose to wear blue tracksuits which looked like these

And a oversize black hoodie which was like this

With one of my Nike sneakers and tied my hair into a messy bun coz I wasn't in the mood to dress up

Khumo:"you look... nice?" She literally questioned herself.
Me:" no I'm not changing because I just going to school hear who won the internship than come back home that's it."
Khumo: "Uh-okay." She said get up and heading to the shower.
Went to kitchen than got started with breakfast.

It was now 7 and we were both ready. 
Me:" Khumo our Uber is here!" I shouted as she was in her room.
Khumo: "okay, okay I'm coming!"
We got in and the driver drove use to school. We paid him when we got there. We than  started to walk to our classes when  someone called my name.
Zama:" Phumzile , wait!" Me and Khumo both stopped and turned to see Zama running towards us
Zama: " Phumzile, I'm really sorry please I'm really sorry." He holding my hand.
Me:" Zama I think we have talked about this so-" I was interrupted by a very familiar voice but what the voice said shocked me to the core.
?:" Baby, what are you doing?"

————–——–————————————————

I wonder who it is 🤭🤭
Well you will have to come back tomorrow to find out😉☺️
Til than stay safe and blessed

Bye💋
Love you guys💖💖