Chapter 64: Weekend getaway

Mature content:

They decided to take a little weekend trip to a Hotel in New York. Tristan had gone out to get food, and when he came home, Rory was in bed with nothing but her underwear on. Propped against the wall, waiting for him.  

Tristan walked in, and Rory was lying on the bed. He sat the food down and walked into their bedroom. He was speechless. She was so beautiful.

She was propped against the headboard in her black bra and black lacy panties. My mouth went dry as I stared at her. 

"My god, Rory, you are so beautifully breathtaking. I think dinner can wait." She smiled at him as he slipped his coat and shoes off.

She raised her finger and motioned for him to come to her. He happily obliged as he climbed onto the bed. He sat on his knees as she removed his shirt.

"You, my sexy husband, are overdressed. Let's remove some of these clothes."

"With pleasure, my sexy wife. Damn, you are so hot right now."

"I am in charge tonight." She unfastened his jeans, and he pulled them off. He removed his socks, and now he only had his boxers on.      

She flipped him over and straddled him; she kissed his neck and his earlobe. She licked his chest down to his abs. She slowly inched his boxers down as her tongue-lapped his hipbone. He shuddered as she teased him.

"Oh, Rory, that feels so good."

"Not as good as it going to feel. I'm just getting started." She continued easing his boxers down until they were at his knees.

She rubbed her hand up and down his erection as she watched his facial expressions. She slowly licked his tip and tasted his juice as it trickled out. She then took his entire erection into her mouth all the way to her throat.

"Oh, god, baby girl." She slid it out and back in and out and back in. He grabbed her ass. She started going faster as he squeezed her ass. "Oh, oh, baby, oh, god, that.." Just as he reached his climax and orgasmed into her mouth. She slowly removed his erection as she licked her lips and wiped her mouth.

Tristan rolled her over, and he licked her throat and sucked her earlobe. He licked the sweet spot behind her ear that always drove her crazy down to her breasts. He raised her bra and licked her nipples. He popped the snap, and her bra opened. He slid it off her shoulders and tossed it across the room. 

He took her nipple and as much of her breast as he could get in his mouth and sucked. His hand was sliding down her side to her core. He slid his hand into her panties and felt how wet she was. 

He eased her panties down as she raised her legs up with her knees bent. He sucked and devoured each of her breasts while he got that done. He rubbed her breasts as he licked down her stomach to her belly button. He kissed and licked around it.

He watched her face as he turned her on. He slowly made his way to her core. He kissed it gently, and she could feel his breath on her. He placed her legs over his shoulder and two of his fingers inside of her as he licked her.

His tongue lapped her nub as his fingers moved in and out. He slid his fingers out and rubbed her nub with his index and middle finger while his tongue went deep inside of her. She moaned and clenched.

"Tristan, that feels so fucking good, oh my god, I am in heaven. Oh, baby, oh, god." She moaned as he sucked harder and rubbed faster. Just as she exploded into his mouth, he licked all of her juices as he slowly sat up.

He kissed his way back up her body and kissed her so passionately. He sat on his knees and pulled her up; he turned her around.

"I want the no-no zone with our favorite position."

She slowly backed up and slid down on his erection. He took his hands and slid his fingers inside of her, and his thumb rubbed her nub. She grinded hard against his fingers. They both moaned as they enjoyed this.

Since the incident with Lukas, the no-no zone was no longer a no. She loved it when they made love like this. He touched everywhere. His fingers on one hand worked her core, his erection worked her ass, and his other hand worked her breasts.

She slowed down as she orgasmed and then moved again. Harder and faster over and over. After twenty minutes, they switched, and he went into her core while his fingers worked her ass. Every time she reached her orgasm, he just got harder.

He pounded into her hard and fast. She rocked her body with his, and they were both moaning so loudly. She could never get enough. Even when she was sore and raw, she still couldn't stop. She just wanted more.

Tonight, he was going to take her over the edge. He wasn't stopping until she made him. She was hot, and right now, he just wanted her and nothing else. Her moans in his ear only made him harder.  He went in and out she rocked sideways. It felt amazing when they went in opposite directions.

Five hours they fucked for five hours, both completely drained and exhausted when he finally reached his orgasm. It was a blast into her. He was so hard, and he just couldn't get enough. Rory never stopped. She just kept going, giving him all of her.

"Holy fuck, baby girl, that was a record."

"Yes, it was, and I am sore as hell but couldn't stop. I am starving, but I need a shower."

"Let's go shower, and then I will warm our dinner up. We can eat and go to bed. I am sure you are because I am even sore." He stood up and helped her up. He pulled her into his arms. He tucked a string of hair behind her ear and kissed her so passionately. "I love you, Rory Dugray."

"That sounds like a plan, and I love you, Tristan Dugray." They showered, and he got dressed while he warmed their food. Rory came out after she brushed her hair. She sat down beside him on the couch and snuggled into his arm.

They ate dinner, he threw the containers away, and then they turned the lights out and went to bed. They snuggled up in bed; she laid her head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around her. Before long, they both drifted off to sleep.

They spent the next day going out into the city, they went to Times Square and laughed at the naked cowboy. They enjoyed lunch and just had a great time laughing and being together.

The weeks turned into months, and the months turn into years. Life keeps going, and Rory and Tristan are still happily married. They are raising their four kids to be responsible and to reach their dreams.