Chapter 36: Our Wedding Night

Finn being Finn, "Tristan, be easy with our girl tonight; remember she is carrying your child. Rory, have an incredible night, love."

We both waved him off and ran down the aisle they had made. We ran out of the door and went to our room. Tristan picked her up and carried her to the room. He unlocked the door and closed it with his foot. 

He sat her down on the couch, and he removed her shoes. He kicked his off and tossed his socks off. He then threw his jacket on the floor and slid his tie off. He slowly unbuttoned his shirt as he watched her lips while she watched this.

She was biting her lower lip, and he knew she was wearing nothing under her dress, so he had to remove some of his clothes. He pulled her up and kissed her as his hands slowly unzipped her dress.

Once it was all the way down, he slowly slid it off her shoulders and down her waist. It pooled on the floor around her ankles, and he smiled.

"You are so fucking sexy, baby. I am one lucky bastard." She smiled at him.

"Thank you, but you are still wearing too many clothes." She unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled them down. She slowly slid his boxers off his hips and down to the ground. He stepped out of both of them.

She licked and bit her lower lip as she looked at him with lust-filled eyes. "You like what you see, my love?"

"Very much so," She smiled at him as he leaned in and kissed her.

"Good, because all of this is now yours; you own it, and you can do anything you want anytime you want with it."

"I like the sound of that. Now, show me this other side of you. I am aching to feel you."

"Baby, are you sure you are ready and that it's safe for the baby?"

"Yes, and it's safe; as long as you don't push on my stomach, it will be fine." Tristan raised his eyebrows at her.

"Okay, now remember, if it's too much, tell me." He picked her up and lay her on the bed. He climbed up her body on his knees and slid her legs apart.

He slid his fingers through her folds and licked them. "Always so wet for me." He lifted her legs with her feet on the bed and her knees bent. He slowly lined up and pulled her legs around him.

"I am going to go slow first because, well, we haven't been together in two weeks, and I need to stretch you."

He eased into her body and moaned. "Holy fuck, you are so tight. Does that feel okay?"

"It feels good, really good."

Tristan lifted her ass off the bed and laid it on his legs. He picked up his speed, and before long, he was hammering into her fast and hard. She was moaning as she dug her nails into his back.

"Oh, fuck me, that feels so good, baby. Oh, oh, god."

"That's exactly what I am doing." They were both sweating as he thrust in and out of her fast and hard. She was moaning, and she hadn't told him to stop.

He pulled her up to sit on his lap as he thrust his hips inside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and matched his thrusts. He felt her walls tighten, but he didn't slow down as she tightened around him.

She reached her orgasm, and he kept going harder and faster. It had been a very long time since he had fucked someone. He rolled over, never stopping, and she kept her arms wrapped around his neck; he lifted her leg and held it out; she moaned as she bit his chest.

That hurt, but it also felt good he had never had someone do that. All you could hear was their bodies slapping as he fucked her. Her half moans as he thrust in and out.