Chapter 35: It's Time to Party

They went into the room, and Tristan pulled her into his chest. "You look so gorgeous. How long do you think we will be left alone?"

"Sadly, not long enough for us to do that. Soon, baby, all of this now belongs to you, as all of this belongs to me." She said as she rubbed her hands across his body.

He walked her over to the couch and pulled her into his lap. "I missed you so damn much. Now we are married, and you are stuck with me, baby girl."

"I know, and I love that fact."

"Yep, now you will see the real me. The clingy can't be away from you, me. Hey, little one. Daddy missed not talking to you last night before bed. I do need to apologize about what is going to happen tonight. Tonight, Daddy is going to love Mommy all night. You just stay in your nice little home and sleep. Yeah, Daddy missed Mommy so much, and he hasn't made love to Mommy in two weeks, so tonight, he has to make up for that. I can't wait to meet you, but when you are born, you do have to give Daddy and Mommy some time so we can express our love for each other. I love you, little one."

Rory smiled at him, "I love to hear you talk to our baby. So, tonight we are going to get rough, and you are going to fuck me, right?"

"All night, baby girl. You are going to see a different side of me. If it gets to be too much, just tell me to stop. From the moment we enter our room until you tell me to stop or he just won't go anymore, you are mine, and I am yours. I just promised to give you all of me, so tonight, you are going to get all of me."

"I can't wait. I am so wet right now."

"Really? Well, let's see if I can satisfy you before we go to take our photos." He slid his hand under her dress, and he rubbed her. "No underwear. Now, Daddy can play anytime he wants."

He slid his fingers through her folds as she moaned. He curled his fingers as he slid them inside of her and went in and out. She moaned in his ear. When she reached her climax point, she kissed him. 

She kissed him and slowly released from the kiss, her eyes locked on his. "I love you, Tristan. I wish I could please you."

"No, that was just for you. You need to go clean yourself. I need to wash my hands." He slid his fingers out of her and licked them. "I also need a breath mint." He kissed her and helped her up. She went to the bathroom and wiped herself clean with a few paper towels. He washed his hands and gargled his mouth with water.

He walked back out as she was walking out. Her dress was up in the back a little, and he straightened it out for her just as a staff member came to get them for pictures.

They went to the area for the pictures and took a ton of photos. All of their wedding party, all of their family, and friends. Several alone different ways. Finally, they were done. They went to the cocktail hour, and Tristan ordered her a mixed drink with no alcohol and a beer for himself.

Once the cocktail hour was over, they went to the reception area, when the DJ announced the wedding party and called all their names. When he finally got the them, he said.

"Help me welcome for the first time Mr. and Mrs. Tristan Dugray." They ran in and kissed and then made their way to the dance floor. Their wedding song started playing. Tristan had picked it. Savage Garden Truly, madly, deeply began playing.

She looked at him with tears in her eyes. "This song is perfect, baby; it describes how much we both truly love each other."

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need
I love you more with every breath, truly, madly, deeply do
I will be strong; I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on
A new beginnin'
A reason for livin'
A deeper meaning, yeah
I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky
I'll make a wish, send it to heaven and make you want to cry
The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty
That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection
Of the highest powers
In lonely hours
The tears devour you
An' I wanna stand with you on a mountain
I wanna bathe with you in the sea
I wanna lay like this forever
Until the sky falls down on me
Oh, can you see it, baby?
You don't have to close your eyes
It's standin' right before you
All that you need will surely come
Ooh, yeah
I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy
I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need

I'll love you more with every breath, truly, madly, deeply do. 

He held her close as they swayed; he had both of his arms around her waist, and she had her head against his chest. She listened to his heartbeat as he held her. He twirled her around and then pulled her back into his arms.

"This is where you belong, baby, always in my arms. You own my heart, my soul, and my body."

"I will always be in your arms, and you own my heart, my body, and my soul as well." He leaned down and kissed her. Everyone was watching their display of affection as they danced. When the song ended, Tristan walked her off of the dancefloor.

His grandparents and hers were both crying. They walked over and hugged them all standing there. Sally and Janlon were matched together since they had both lost their spouses. It was time for dinner then they would do their dances with their family. Cut their cake, do their garter and bouquet toss and then be finished.

They sat down at their table with their wedding party. They were served dinner, and Rory smiled. She cut a piece of steak and fed it to Tristan. He fed her a piece of his shrimp and chicken.

They finished their dinner and then were told it was time for the dances. She met her father on the dance floor, and they danced to My Little Girl by Tim McGraw. Tristan danced with his mother after Rory and Chris, and they danced to My Wish by Rascal Flatts. Then Rory danced with Carlisle, and Tristan danced with Lorelai to Humble and Kind by Tim McGraw.

It was time to cut their cake, and the layers had been separated, with their top layer being boxed up to be frozen for them.

They stood there with their champagne glasses; hers was filled with apple juice, and his had champagne. They toasted, wrapped their arms around and drank from their glasses. Then he took a small part of the cake and fed it to her as she licked his fingers. He licked and kissed the icing off her lip. She fed him his piece at the same time and smashed a little into his mouth; he licked her fingers. She got a little icing on his nose from her thumb and kissed the tip of his nose.

Now it was time for the bouquets and garter toss. She stood on the platform and turned around; she tossed it backward, and Lorelai caught it. Chris smiled as he knelt down and proposed. Tristan wrapped his arms around her as they watched. She kissed him, and he placed the ring on her finger. 

Rory sat down in a chair that was brought out for her. Tristan slid his head under her dress as he kissed her core. He slid the garter down with his teeth and then slid it over her shoe with his hands. He turned around and slung it straight to Finn.

Finn bowed like he had just performed a masterpiece. They all laughed, and Finn and Lorelai did their dance.

Tristan whispered in Rory's ear, "I think it's time for us to go, baby."

"I think so too, it's eight o'clock. The reception has been going on for two hours. Plus, I'm pregnant."

"Let's say our goodbyes and let the staff know we are ready to leave." He walked over and told one of the workers we were ready to leave, and she started getting the bubbles and confetti to hand out. 

Rory and Tristan made their way around, telling everyone goodbye. Chris and Lorelai were taking their gifts and envelopes home with them, and they would pick them up when they came over on Christmas Eve.

Rory hugged her Mom and Dad. Tristan shook Chris' hand and hugged Lorelai; they had already said bye to his parents.

Finn being Finn, "Tristan, be easy with our girl tonight; remember she is carrying your child. Rory, have an incredible night, love."

We both waved him off and ran down the aisle they had made. We ran out of the door and went to our room. Tristan picked her up and carried her to the room. He unlocked the door and closed it with his foot.